Reviews for A certain different Universe
dustinlemque chapter 2 . 3/20
where is next chapter of this story
Please update or someone adopt this story please
Alexander Black V chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Ostia chaval
IllusionBreaker chapter 2 . 4/9/2019
Hey when's the next update? I'm really into this story and I want to know what happens next!
IllusionBreaker chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
"I wouldn't like this fic", I said. :It's completely stupid", I said. Boy was I wrong! Please update!
NUAJava chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
ah!
chapter next
por el amor del harem de touma la gente quiere el proximo capitulo
A Certain Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Hey hey , accelerator name will only be forgotten if he only alone , now he has a twin , that is not possible , just pick any name you like for him , pls author - san
soggy noodle chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
This... this is what I need.

I have been looking for a fic with such a pairing but thought all was lost when I could find only a few.

Those few distorted the characters far too much to really be able to recognize them as who they are... But not here!

I'll be watching for more of this.
Chris chapter 2 . 6/12/2017
This is a really cool concept, keep it up.
LL chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
Dat Kami Yan Disease working overtime and more victims will only follow in it's wake... scary given it even effect a Magic God which has to be the real reason Aeister and the board of directors never made killer android girls or female Al given they probably predicted that they will turn on them the instant they come into contact with Kamijou, I hear they states that if one female employee so much as even walk into him either by accident or not they are fired on the spot and if they has any pics of him even if it is on the newspapers or internet on phone or computer they are fired.

Strange that Tsuchimikaido help Touma there, I would thought he would be screaming at the top of his lungs about how Kami Yan Disease is evolving to spread via airborne or something like that.
GuertenaWeiss chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
I waited for Touma x Kuroko for a long time Can't wait to read next chapter
Itherael chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
This is very good and original! Good job and I hope you continue it!

Also, there is something I would want to ask of you.
Unfavoured chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
I hope you continue this
K. okami chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
YES...I love it but it leaves me wondering what extent would kuroko go to make touma hers... I doubt fantasize about him showering than she'd stumble in... oh no.
Patacrepe-san chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Rename this "The LCD screen who shatters the fourth wall". I don't know if it fits but i like it anyway
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »