Reviews for A Tale of Two Hanyous
kella lea chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
This was the first fanfiction I ever read though originally I had read it on another website. I remembered the title and decided to look it up to read again. I hope you decide to publish the final chapter. I really enjoy the concept.
Hikari Yuutsume chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
please please please finish this story T.T i found it several years ago and i was really wanting to know how it ended. its such a good storyline!
Shay chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is one of the first Fanfiction stories I ever read when I started highschool and what probably got me into reading fanfiction as much as I do. Did you ever finish this story? I would love to know how it ends. I hope nothing bad has happened to you, another story I had been in love with was one chapter away from being finished (the bad guy was gone but everything needed to be all wrapped up) and the authoress get some severe form of pneumonia and died.

So I hope you are alive and well and will one day decide to wrap this story up for your readers.
Brealene chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
wow. i love this story cant wait for the next chap good luck. and happy holidays!
nod chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
NO! and it looks as if you havent updated in a million years! you have to this is awsome!
nod chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
squee! that was awsome!
Princess Emmie chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
please continue this fanfiction. I have been waiting for three years. please continue. this is a good...no a way past awesome fanfiction.
CandyEars chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I love this story! How does it end? I hope you haven't given up on it! :( If you don't finish it, I will! :) We need more!
ale chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
hi! what a great story! keep on going! Ive just felt in love with the older inuyasha! the first time i read this story there were some links, where i found some images about the story. but i cant find them anymore. Did you move them? cant i see them again? please, please tell me where they are
Dlat chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
I absolutly LOVE ur fic! The pic for it is very good too, but the story itself is better. PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! I really, really, REALLY wanna know what happens!
The Black Rose Murderer chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
cool
The Black Rose Murderer chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
love it

Angel out,
Nekomata-17 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
The story is really good, actually, very good, please hurry and update, and please don't make this a sad ending
Chione chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
Aww, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. It's funny, and sad at the same time. Just don't give it an unhappy ending, okay? Er, it's your story, but I'd cry. . . . .

Updates soon!
Miriam chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
when will we be expecting the end to this excellent story especially since we were left with a cliffy.