Reviews for Pokémon Go: Nanashima Zero
Wolflyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I'm so glad you shared this story on Reddit, as I don't think I would have clicked on a PokemonGo story otherwise. But of course, now I'm very happy that I did, as this is a lot of fun to read. The team leader's personalities really shine through (I will never get tired of Spark doing Spark things). The way they embody the spirits of their respective legendary birds is really cool, and I like that you kept things to PokemonGo canon (as in only Gen 1 pokemon with some Gen 2 being mostly foreign to the trio). I'm glad you put the note in there about Team Harmony and Sevii, as I thought I recognized both from back when I was playing Go and FRLG, but I wasn't really sure.

I guess the only thing I'm confused about is the legendary bird pokemon of the evil doctor. I thought it might have been Ho-oh, to stand in contrast to Harmony's Lugia, but the description didn't seem to match.

Overall, this was a great story, really well done!
forgerider chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Hi,

So, first the bad:
I didn't really feel the team leaders, they felt more like anime stereotypes rather than characters but 5k words isn't enough to really develop three characters so it's understandable. In the next fic you write be sure to remember to add in scenes where you can give your characters more,well, character.

Anyways, the good:
The fic itself is entertaining enough to read and I like how you portrayed the guards to be equipped with good gear.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Nice work! This is a well written story and I like the premise a lot.

"Were team leaders though, that's a pretty select group." “We're” I think.