Reviews for Chasing The Moon
ann chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
oi, love the boromir-eomer interaction in this fic! ...and I guess like many others, I would be very interested if you ever did write a sequel!
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
This is wonderful!
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
Please, PLEASE, continue this fic. This is driving me nuts. I love this fic, this series, and I'm just simply aching for a continuance.

Pleaes, write more of this series.
Arwen Lune chapter 7 . 1/18/2004
Adored this! A bit of Boromir before the shiny trinklet caught his full spirit, a bit of Eomer being his lovable self (ah... horse-loving men..) and a bit of Haldir being baffled and entertained by the above. Loved it.
I won't ask you to rewrite the books by writing the entire A/U, but I would love to see one or two chapters on their arrival in Rivendell, Eomers' healing and both their impressions of the place and the Elves!
Ginger chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
I loved this story, i apolize for not reviewing earlier but for some reason I thought I had. Sorry about that, but please post a sequel of some sort, I adored both stories!
Acacia Jules chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
Why did you stop? Oh why did you stop? Please write more. Oh please, oh please please please write more of this fic.
Lady Berenice chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
Haldir is soo cool! I love his attitude towards the 'childish' humans - you have the interaction between human elf down perfectly.
the kid mdd chapter 7 . 5/15/2003
Yes, you are a dead woman. (Arg!) I love this story and the prequil. Perhaps you might collect your thoughts and do a sequil? (please) Keep up the great work.
Heartsings chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Loved your story. I hope you will update soon with another chapter or another part of the story. Loved your style of writing too.
Lyllyn chapter 7 . 2/8/2003
I started with Singing in the Sun which I thought was wonderful, and this is excellent also. Very absorbing, good pacing, superb characterization (although my personal vision of Haldir is a bit more... arrogant.)

I'm a dead woman for stopping there, ain't I. :)

If you weren't so darn good, we'd all be chasing you with swords! Seriously, I hope at some point you're inspired to continue, or at least bring it to a closure with √Čomer being healed.

Great story!
Celeblas chapter 7 . 2/8/2003
Wow great story! I'll be sure to read more of your work.

Ele.
Wallace chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
Some of the best action scenes I've ever read, anywhere. That in alone would make this a story worth reading. But then there's the excellent characterisation - and here the writer's deep love for the characters and the world they inhabit shows through - and the skilled descriptive passages, the tendency to take unexpected twists and turns, and the rare understanding of the racial and social dynamics of Middle-Earth.

Oh yes, and the bath made me smile. I'm loving this.
Kielle chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
To "Ellen the Trickstar," who did not leave any other way to contact her: darlin', as a lifelong horse-nut and Tolkienophile, I know what the mearas are. Believe me. I do not run a site called " " for random giggles. *wink*

To explain: Haldir's horse Dammathenin is elven-bred, but she has mearas blood. It's a self-indulgent little tip of the hat to a story I'm working on but haven't yet finished (and may never, sigh) wherein Haldir runs into Eomer's ancestor Eorl. Haldir's riding a mare at the time. That great white brute Felarof is loose in the area. You can guess what happens next... ;)
Ellen the Trickstar chapter 6 . 2/8/2003
hey-ho! i luv ur story. just one thing though...i take u referred to the mearas as elvish bred horses, no? coz the mearas aren't elvish horses...they were once wild things that roamed the plains yadda yadda, then one was caught by the rohirrim. anywayz, ever since then, the mearas were horse of rohan, not elvish, and would only let the leader of the mark ride them or something...the exception being gandalf in the two towers...so haldir really couldn't have owned a mearas. i got this from the "encyclopedia of arda" site (very helpful place), so yeah, i just thought i'd let ya know and all. sorry if i sound picky or perdantic, i just thought i'd point this out and all. but its ur story, so u can do whateva u want. anywayz, great story...just getting thrilling! keep up the good work!
The Oboist's Apprentice chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
...and the Borormir and Haldir fans rejoice. I am so glad to see an excellent story about two of my very favorite people. The action is good, and I anxiously await the next installment.