Reviews for Waking
lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I read that you're not gonna finish this no matter who pleads, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Please? Great story, I really like your writing style.
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Stunning.
bk11 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
I'm a girl in the middle of an adjective crisis. I don't want to say that this was dark (I would say that it's UNFINISHED...!). Dark connotes a bit of negativity.

This was perfect. Loved the countdown. Love the fragmented sentences.
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
I'm glad you're promising to continue this, and I look forward to the update. This story is already shaping up nicely, and it's amazing just how good you are at this.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
A little darker than I'm used to, but still as brilliant and insightful as is everything you write. Well done.
fichic chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
i kinda dont like it that Max died, but that first chapter was excellent, the 2nd, not so good. If you are going to finish it good.

Chlo
skyeyes chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
darn just when i started to like bobby you had to go and kill him off...oh well...i really enjoyed the way you created a new charctor...to bad he didn't live through it...O)
Ellashy chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
I don't know if anyone else was confused but I was and then I wasn't and then I was sort of thing, but the chapter was good so I'm looking forward to your next one.
Ellashy chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
That was so...I can't explain it but it was good I loved it. I glad thats not the end so im looking forward to the next chapter.
PoohBah chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh, the angst! The darkness! The thwarted apathy! This was excellent; I loved it.

(I think it would be perfectly fine to end the story right here. But I trust you'll do well with the continuation-I'll be looking out for it.)
Dreamer25 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Hey! My first signed review.

Baloo - you know how much I love this. Your writing is as expressive and poetic as it gets.

The story itself is fantastic. Great twist on how POP could've been - well, if Max wasn't the star and all.