Reviews for Saki: A Non-Ninja Girl of the Hidden Leaf
Wjl chapter 34 . 4/24
XD That was hilarious! Thank you for the update, stay safe, healthy and as happy as you can be.
wowow2264 chapter 19 . 4/24
I never knew I needed this before I read it. And holy fuckballs I needed to go to bed hours ago.
That one girl chapter 33 . 8/25/2019
So like look, the last person to review your story, the one who liked it then didn't and called Saki a ho is a total fuck boy. I love the fact that she had a relationship and a hookup before finding her person. Why? Cause that shit be realistic af. That's why I love this story, and why I love the fact that you made the choice to continue writing it. Like I remember when it was completed and you had your other story, about wildfire up. I'll admit I was really sad to see that go down but I can understand your position on it. I had come back to read this story, for probably the fifth time, and was absolutely delighted to see more chapters. I love how saki is a very real character and that she uses logic and logic that makes sense. Normally I don't do the whole OC thing, but this fic is possibly my absolute favorite of all time. So fuck that guy, and know you probably have way more people loving this than him. I look forward to the next chapter, good luck!
Uzumaki spiral chapter 8 . 1/4/2019
She's like a virgin whore playgirl
Uzumaki spiral chapter 7 . 1/4/2019
This shit is so weird
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 1/4/2019
Classy lady my fucking ass saki is like her grandmother a friggin prostitute just hasnt had sex yet she gonna hookup with everyone in this story?
Uzumaki spiral chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
Not bad definetly fun to read
Uzumaki spiral chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
Damn
Uzumaki spiral chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
Not bad at all like it a few
Uzumaki spiral chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Lol! this shit is refreshing as hell.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
This shit is weird as hell...
TheSlySage chapter 2 . 1/3/2019
holy shit.

this is great.

I'm hoping somehow Saki goes for Naruto. we'll see
ArturoLJ50 chapter 32 . 1/3/2019
Okay, I'm relieved I have never experienced being high because I'm sure as hell this chapter would've brought a similar feeling lololololo

(Also, Now I want to touch Darui's Bicep. :.
ArturoLJ50 chapter 30 . 6/17/2018
[Tamaki flashbacks intensifies]

Grandma Kureji was awsum af, rip. Best role model evah.

Also, Byakuya Gang sucks, regardless of how well intentioned they are. (Poverty sucks a hundred times more, tho.)
ArturoLJ50 chapter 28 . 2/3/2018
Saki is so badass omg, especially with these newfound holy slaps of... therapy?

Though I have to exceedingly agree with her assesment of Suigetsu's choice of partner :c.

(Yet I wonder if she would ask Orochimaru for Hair tips. At about ten feet of distance. lol)