Reviews for Forgiven
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Please update? This is such a great story!
Darth Selika chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
How wonderful! Please write more stories where Kylo Ren gets spanked, I found his writing incredible! I'm very in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Ooh, was re-reading this and it is awesome! Could you please update this series? I love it so much! I can't wait to see what happens next! How long do they stay there? Does Han s-pank Luke for leaving like that? I gotta say, I really hope he does. Luke just left, running away, worrying his sister and surrogate brother, not doing anything to try and help get his nephew back. I know he was super sad, and probably filled with guilt, but still. He didn't trust in the love of his family either, to love and accept him even though he supposedly "failed". I think he still feels guilty and sad, and could use the comfort. And Han was always watching out for him when they were younger, why not now? Just something I would love to see, but regardless, I am really looking forward to the next installment of this, seeing what happens with Ben, and how his training goes. I'm not sure how much will change with as much guilt he is carrying around, but I am anticipating his shielding training, and watching his health as he learns how to block Snoke. And with Luke shielding him, Luke will see everything that he feels. So many potential awesome moments! Can't wait to see it, please update soon!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I cant wait for Leia's reaction to seeing Luke.