Reviews for Savage
Really love this story so far but I was just wondering if you are going to complete it/update or just leave it incompleted Don’t wanna get attached to a story that’ll never be finished.:(
amandatate48 chapter 34 . 8/20
Have you ever thought maybe making it to wear they both fall or just her by saving him I kinda like that point of view I mean I know she can't dye but like maybe she goes after him and they both get captured
A New Fan chapter 1 . 5/18
Okay so when I first read this story’s summary, its reviews, and skimmed the first couple chapters, I was a little confused. It seemed really similar to one of my favorite BuckyxOC stories The Original Three by tinseltown. The similarities seemed uncanny! OC named Victoria who has weird nicknames, has strange powers, is bffs with Steve and Bucky, falls for Bucky, and the story takes place part in the past and part in the present. But after reading the first few chapters of your story thoroughly, I’m really liking it! It’s not really as similar to The Original Three as I thought and it’s a really interesting story. Vika is a badass character and I’m excited to continue and see where her story goes and how she and Bucky end up together! (Also you should check out The Original Three for fun, just to see another VictoriaxBucky story lol)
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 30 . 5/8
Even though loosing Bucky will be awful, I can’t wait to see Victoria and the Winter Soldier together! I think even as the WS he would remember her even if he doesn’t know why especially with their telepathic connection. Protective WS!
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 25 . 5/6
I’ve always pictured her as Hayden Panettiere
crimson.blood.witch chapter 35 . 4/9
I just found your story and I love it, I hope you updated soon
Crazy Devil Girl chapter 35 . 4/9
Fucking love this chapter so much,it was worth the wait.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 35 . 4/6
Glad to see you again!
Tumblr-0-Trash chapter 35 . 4/6
I know writers block can be a bitch, so I completely understand! I really like way that you worked Raven into the story, she's always been one of my favorite characters from the X-men universe. Logan is another one of my favorites, so I'm glad he'll be showing up again eventually! I'm sorry you had some issues writing this chapter, but it turned out great!
rebelforcauses chapter 35 . 4/5
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD

IM DREADING BUCKY FALLING VECAUSE VIKA!
Crazy Devil Girl chapter 34 . 3/14
I love this story so much! But I was just wondering if you were going to continue it or not?
Tumblr-0-Trash chapter 34 . 10/18/2017
This chapter was beautiful (as always). I kind of like the idea of having the wedding before his fall. For some reason I picture that mission as their first as husband and wife and they're all dopey from the honeymoon and then WHAM he's basically dead. Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it'll be great!
Verona1700 chapter 34 . 10/17/2017
Another great chapter! I just love the Vika and Bucky scenes. On one hand I think that it would be so nice if they can get married before Bucky falls off the train you know, enjoy married life just for a little bit. On the other hand I imagine that the story could get pretty epic if they married after the fall. Honestly I think I would prefer it if they weren't married yet by then. But it will be awesome either way. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

~Verona1700
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 34 . 10/17/2017
Loved it
rebelforcauses chapter 34 . 10/17/2017
FUCKING I HOPE BEFORE

ALSO I KEEP WAITING TO MEET LOGAN OR SOMEONE JUST TO SEE HOW BUCKY AND STEVE AND THE GUYS REACT