Reviews for A Labor of Love
Vishw chapter 1 . 8/31
Why oh why the creators chose angst over this Casketty goodness I'll never understand. They had the most perfect pair to pull it off with flying colors but... oh well... Thank you for writing these...
CubsWon chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Another delightful fic. I simply love your writing! “...the air seemed to thicken to a soup of problems that they had conspired to brew between them...” Snatches of dialogue and interior thoughts are woven seamlessly. You truly have the gift.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Okay, new scene in my head for this this time, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I thought it was beautiful
PAM H chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
THIS IS A NICE STORY. THANKS !
Tercay chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
What a beautiful scene. Would have loved to see it on the screen but you wrote it so I could see it in full color my head. Thank you.
-Terry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
It was a joy reading this. If only it had happened that way
aussiecate chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Needless to say I'm very behind with my reading, but I'm glad I dug back a little in my notifications to find this delightful one shot. Thank you for another Castle story.
needsglasses chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Sappy is not so bad! Write away I love all your stories, and Thank you. :)
Mitana chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Perfect. Wish it would have happened that way on the show.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I totally wish they had played out an honest to goodness conversation like this
janinsc chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
LOVE this! Kinda made my day.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
So happy that she remembered and actually admitted it to him after clearing their path by kicking everyone (Josh) out so she could talk to the one person she wanted and needed most of all. Love the sappy brain...keep them coming. Loved this story!
dkfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
LOL - I love all of your stories that get rid of the Doctor! Great arc! Glad you got this one off your chest Keep your stories coming!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This was simply lovely, from start to finish. It hit at just the right time for me to read too. Things have been a tad dark lately and this was the perfect heart warming pick me up I needed with just the right amount of sappiness.