Reviews for Sanctuary
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
You're unreal, you know that? It seems that every word you write just falls into perfect place, like it was absolutely just meant to be there. And everytime I read your stories - this is my fourth time around because I'm desperate for your writing - I find little hidden gems in your words.
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Oh, that was absolutely beautiful. Sherlock and Molly in a nutshell. She's just *there* for him, not judging and not making demands (unlike John and Mycroft), and of course that's why he keeps coming back to her. I loved the line about her soothing hands being wasted on the dead. There was something incredibly sad to that.
I'll admit that I'm worried sick about what may happen to Molly in season 4, and I've got a feeling that we'll soon need as much Sherlolly goodness in fanfic to balance that as we can get. I'm happy to have found this story to revisit any time I need. :)
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I very much enjoyed (enjoyed? That may not be quite the right word) this. I love your Molly-and-Sherlock anchor-and-addict backstory and relationship, and this is an excellent example of why that is.

'She never comes after him, but is always there, should he come to her' and 'In her mouth, those words are law.' And it is, and he does it, and he does it himself. Very effective storytelling, and very true to their characters.

As always, I am eager to see what you write next!
Corno.Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This was truly a stunning story. It was beautifully written and I have seen very few authors who understand these characters so well!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Oh I love a good Sherolly story and this one was so well done. It was totally in character and very believable. Your version of Molly was truly endearing and so how she would handle a situation like this.
whirligigkat chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Thank you for this- I love your work, it always leaves me with a little smile, but also a little ache. Don't ever stop writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Syreene chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Lovely and bittersweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Absolutely gorgeous! Love that she left it up to him to throw it away!
Aphraelsan chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is perfect. I work with addiction quite a lot and you captured it, as well as the characters, perfectly.
Mea chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is so beautiful! I love how you write Sherlock and Molly!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
You write so beauifully
danannb chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Beautiful. Utterly, heart wrenchingly beautiful. Thank you.
TEB chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Absolutely spectacular! I adore all of your stories and am so excited to see two new stories today. Thank you for sharing your amazing stories!