Reviews for Monster High: Primal Hearts
Hope chapter 47 . 4/24
Can you please do a fanfiction descendants and monster high crossover where mal and moanica d'kay are best friends and uma appears to get revenge on not only mal but moanica too
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 82 . 10/26/2017
There is one monster royal that I think would be an interesting addition to your stories, one that would bring yokai into the mix, have you ever heard of the night parade of a hundred demons otherwise known as the Hyakki Yagyō
DJ Rodriguez chapter 85 . 10/22/2017
Now this was good! So long a story, but so cool the adventure! The romance, action, drama, laughs, and so much more that made this entire story excellent! So minor things here and there, but that's little stuff. All in all, this series was good!

Hope someone makes a comic series or something out of this! Keep it up!
anime-death-angel chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
Wow. You are an amazing writer. This is some of the best work I have read with all the OCs, crossovers, plot twists, and characters. good job and I can't wait for the sequel. For the idea of Ever After High, its really up to you, the writer.
PEACE OUT!
GODZILLA1996 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
Ever thought of doing a DC SUPERHERO GIRLS story?
ChimaTigon chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
I realized something. There's no Monster High x Pokemon stories or Ever After High x Pokemon stories.
reaper of souls 115 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
i would like to see a Ever After High story.
Blobking chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
i like to see what happen next chapter. also grim creeper is same name base of skylanders undead grim creeper did you know that? also i watch new games called cuphead. i though if you make cuphead and mugman appeare in chapter later?
foxchick1 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
I would be interested in reading that
DarkDragonWolf117 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
the ever after high stories sounds good
kival737101 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
YES YES YES DO IT MAKE AN EAH STORY! Also seriously looking forward to your Gargoyles story
Gamelover41592 chapter 85 . 10/20/2017
awesome job on this chapter nice wrap up and things are getting to a great build up for what is coming next let me know when the sequel is up :)
DJ Rodriguez chapter 84 . 10/13/2017
WHOO HOO! Now this was a finale worth reading about! Duncan goes against Obsidious, gains the power of the Heart of Fire, the combined forces of human and non-human (and non-living for that matter) thwart a massive invasion, and it seems that things are still in the works from the shadows! This was epic!

Thank you so much for the Easter Egg reference, as that movie was good at least for a Godzilla film. The legendary song "You Got The Touch" from the awesome/epic original Transformers animated movie, plus much referencing about in the action, was genius! You should be proud of yourself, my friend!

Excellent work on an excellent series! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 83 . 10/10/2017
WHOO HOO! Time for the forces of good to combine and fight! Excellent work on using the speech from the President from the awesome movie "Independence Day", and also the quote used by Pirate Queen Elizabeth from the epic "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl"! I loved it!

The ghosts and other members of Earth are coming in full swing towards Obsidious and his ship! Many characters and names are showing up, and it is good to see the good guys and girls all out fighting!

This was excellent! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 82 . 10/10/2017
Damn! This is insane! The Council has managed to come up with a suitable plan of attack thanks to the two Time-Walkers, but it seems that Obsidious came up with plans of his own! My character managed to do something good before blacking out, and Andy... well, I just hope and pray that Marisol and the little life inside of her get through this in one piece.

I hope my character and the others do what they can to deliver a critical counterblow to Obsidous and his machines! Keep it up!