Reviews for Monster High: Primal Hearts
Great chapter! But, ya really need someone to proof read before it's published. love ya, son
Charmed and lovin' it.
You do know , my love, you don't have to rely on borrowing spells already writ. All you need do is ask your Mom Ma. I would be pleased to sprinkle your original writings with original spells. Just so you know...
I don't know, my love. So far your references and nods of respect, authorship and credit have been right on. I can't wait to read your explanation about it and it's apparent kinship with Deuce.
Beast Mode92 chapter 78 . 9/6
Even if its only an Easter egg or cameo, it would be cool if Jin and Chad made a visit to New York/Boo York to visit her real cousin Jake long.
eeeeeeyyyyyuuuuuu! Gooey! That's my take on your question. lol
My dear son, it is in places like this ( author's notes ), where I find the seeds of wysdom planted so long ago, rooted and bearing fruits of personal righteousness. I love you.
I continue to be amazed at your talented imagination in describing not only the attributes of each monster character but the the individual outfits they wear for dates, outtings and formal dances.
Beast Mode92 chapter 48 . 9/5
It will be so satisfying to see DJ get some of the boogeyman dust and use that on Norman. For someone so petty and hateful, it would be satisfying to see him turned into an actual 'green' skinned goblin.
Beast Mode92 chapter 43 . 9/5
I have an idea for a semi OC. You could have Angela who is Goliath's daughter from the Gargoyles animated series. She can still be his daughter but make him one of the Royals for gargoyles.
You might have already made a pairing for her since I'm only about halfway through the story, but I was just thinking about some OC's who might have been a good pairing forSirena Von Boo
You may already have done this since I'm only on chapter 20, but it would be cool if boodika called in Desiree from Danny phantom to help Gigi with her powers.
Hope chapter 47 . 4/24
Can you please do a fanfiction descendants and monster high crossover where mal and moanica d'kay are best friends and uma appears to get revenge on not only mal but moanica too
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 82 . 10/26/2017
There is one monster royal that I think would be an interesting addition to your stories, one that would bring yokai into the mix, have you ever heard of the night parade of a hundred demons otherwise known as the Hyakki Yagyō
DJ Rodriguez chapter 85 . 10/22/2017
Now this was good! So long a story, but so cool the adventure! The romance, action, drama, laughs, and so much more that made this entire story excellent! So minor things here and there, but that's little stuff. All in all, this series was good!

Hope someone makes a comic series or something out of this! Keep it up!