Reviews for Apple Pies and Other Amends
AuraAuthor chapter 30 . 7/7
This was beautiful, amazing, delicious, and just plain enjoyable! Loved loved loved!
Sharklist6285 chapter 30 . 7/7
This fic was amazing. Thank you sooo much for writing it.
Sharklist6285 chapter 21 . 7/6
NOOOOO! Stupid ron. they were finally gonna kiss and he ruined it. this is going soooo slowly. ots really good and I do love slow burns but come on! this is getting ridiculous!
savedprincess85 chapter 29 . 7/6
Absolutely wonderful! I’m in awe of how wonderful this story is. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to punch Ron. It was lovely in so many ways. I’m glad I found it and read it. It will be one I reread because it was just that good. Thank you for writing this.
Sharklist6285 chapter 3 . 7/6
I just had a really funny thought. that at the end of this chapter it hints to drapple. I'm not really a fan of it, other than to laugh at it, but I just thought it sounded a bit like it.
Quills and Inkwells chapter 30 . 7/4
This might actually be one of the best Draco and Hermione post-war (and honestly overall) stories that I have read. All I can really say is thank you.
Melisa-C chapter 30 . 7/4
Just beautiful...
Akorah chapter 30 . 7/3
This story blows me away every time. This must be the fourth or fifth time I've read it and it's just as beautiful as it was the first. Thank you for sharing this story.
I don’t know how many times I’ve read this masterpiece and ugh, it’s tugs my heart every time I read it. I love you. Thank you for blessing us with this wonderful dramione story. I hope you’re doing well in your endeavours!
joselinefoxcharter chapter 1 . 7/3
This work is awe-inspiring for five reasons. Let's begin with number five: you've made me love a slice of life Dramione, which I never thought possible; number four: this romp of culinary delight has made the concept of food quite sexy; three: I can almost taste the imagery used here; two: character development is for the win, yes even in fanfic; and finally: I'm empowered to seduce my partner via baked goods now

Brava, seriously. 3
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 29 . 7/1
I absolutely love this, it’s very entertaining and sweet. It made me sooo hungry though.
RooOJoy chapter 1 . 6/27
This is absolutely adorable. And amazing. And definitely one of my new favorite Dramione’s. The writing is so well done, and you navigated the plot with perfection. Thank you for giving us this sweet, sweet story!
sunshinealeia chapter 30 . 6/25
this story was absolutely incredible and is definitely in my top 5 Dramione stories of all time. i caught myself laughing and giggling and blushing.. brava! and thank you
Sasha404 chapter 30 . 6/19
Such a sweet story! For once in my life I decided to take my time reading something and I’m glad it was this fic.
TheVisComica chapter 30 . 6/10
It's a really nice, soothing story! I liked the concept of baking to find peace with yourself and the others. Now I feel like baking sth by myself :) Thank you for that story!