Reviews for Apple Pies and Other Amends
scarlettangel11 chapter 30 . 8/16
No matter how many times I read this story, I always end up chuckling and rooting for our main characters. The story is amazingly charming, endearing, and perfect. Complete with pastries and a sweetness like no other story. Thank you so much for this gift a story
previouslyjade chapter 10 . 6/22
"Draco's eyebrows rose, and he made a small, intrigued move with his mouth." Is it odd that I'm envisaging your adult Draco as a young Dan Stevens, rather than Tom Felton?
previouslyjade chapter 12 . 6/21
Fleur actually made me cry a little in this chapter, as ridiculous as that is. She's so practical and unabashed about everything. I adore her.
previouslyjade chapter 2 . 6/21
Very confused, very polite and very gay Theo Nott is my favourite character from here on in.
previouslyjade chapter 1 . 6/21
Okay, this is already my favourite Ron and Hermione breakup.
The description of Hermione tackling everything she does as a "calling" is so spot on and so her
Serennos chapter 29 . 6/9
Utterly fabulous, the whole thing and brilliant Brit-picking, (the clue was the use of ‘blocks’ instead of ‘streets’). In any case, the rating for this story belongs up there, in the stratosphere. Thank you.
Serennos chapter 25 . 6/8
Finally...
Serennos chapter 20 . 6/8
So heart-warming... along with every other chapter.
‘Citrus and spice’. mmmm, Draco sounds like a really edible tart, (just keeping to the theme, haha).
Serennos chapter 10 . 6/6
Your writing is clever, witty and eloquent exactly like the conversations you’ve created between Draco and Hermione.
Serennos chapter 6 . 6/6
Brilliant use of vocabulary and grammar. Excellent imagery. Although I don’t eat cakes and puddings much, I have a desperate urge to eat! And we are only a few chapters in...
itme94 chapter 29 . 4/12
FABULOUS WORK
itme94 chapter 27 . 4/12
Just so cute and honest and aww.
itme94 chapter 22 . 4/12