Reviews for Apple Pies and Other Amends
Kazoo5480 chapter 30 . 8/6
I love rereading this.
Celia003 chapter 30 . 7/2
Always a real pleasure to read again this beautiful story!
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 30 . 7/1
Aww. You know sometimes it’s nice to just read a romantic, not so angsty story.
Aniara27 chapter 1 . 3/20
This was so fun to read…. Well, more like a torture with all the sweet treats you kept mentioning…. Now, I believe I’ll start baking again.
A chapter 13 . 3/11
Ooook, I admit it. I'm weak. I made it to this chapter and had to stop. I couldnt take it. I needed a short break... BECAUSE YOUR DESCRIPTION OF DELICIOUS DESSERTS HAS MADE ME SO HUNGRY.

So, 47 minutes later I have a freshly baked blueberry muffin with lemon glaze and a yearning to finish this beautifully written story 3
Clark959 chapter 29 . 12/7/2021
One of my favorite stories.
Snwy.Leopard chapter 30 . 12/5/2021
Beautiful story!
taylor.vickers.104 chapter 29 . 11/17/2021
That was so beautiful and soul lifting. Cured my depression. Though gave me bags under my eyes. Worth it.
ShaluLotta chapter 30 . 10/23/2021
I love this story.
scarlettangel11 chapter 30 . 8/16/2021
No matter how many times I read this story, I always end up chuckling and rooting for our main characters. The story is amazingly charming, endearing, and perfect. Complete with pastries and a sweetness like no other story. Thank you so much for this gift a story
previouslyjade chapter 10 . 6/22/2021
"Draco's eyebrows rose, and he made a small, intrigued move with his mouth." Is it odd that I'm envisaging your adult Draco as a young Dan Stevens, rather than Tom Felton?
previouslyjade chapter 12 . 6/21/2021
Fleur actually made me cry a little in this chapter, as ridiculous as that is. She's so practical and unabashed about everything. I adore her.
previouslyjade chapter 2 . 6/21/2021
Very confused, very polite and very gay Theo Nott is my favourite character from here on in.
previouslyjade chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
Okay, this is already my favourite Ron and Hermione breakup.
The description of Hermione tackling everything she does as a "calling" is so spot on and so her
Serennos chapter 29 . 6/9/2021
Utterly fabulous, the whole thing and brilliant Brit-picking, (the clue was the use of ‘blocks’ instead of ‘streets’). In any case, the rating for this story belongs up there, in the stratosphere. Thank you.
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »