Reviews for Apple Pies and Other Amends
SBSlytherPuff chapter 29 . 4/20
I loved this so much!
Dulce Muerte chapter 30 . 4/20
great story, absolutely adore it
I LOVE this story! I can't believe how I have missed it until now. A truly recommendable read. Well-written with a believable plot and beautiful character development.

P.S. don't think the "lack" of reviews is because it is not a fantastic story, it is simply because you don't have time to review while reading, it is simply that good.
brookie88 chapter 30 . 4/12
Just read this story for the second time. I love it so much. It is perfect and forever on my top 5 list. Thanks for the great story.
JLLove chapter 29 . 4/11
Read this whole thing in a day! Love love loved it! And also the mention of drapplegenius!
HPForever24 chapter 29 . 4/4
That was OUTSTANDING! I absolutely LOVED it!
This was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read and wonderfully written.
TheLoud chapter 29 . 3/25
I was hoping that the meeting with Hermione’s parents would be a bit more interesting, like Draco could have told them that Hermione erasing their memories was a brilliant idea, and he wished he’d thought to do that to his parents.
Allleila chapter 30 . 3/20
Thank you for this. It was such a refreshingly well written piece.
IrishIris chapter 16 . 3/19
Poor Pleites!
Mah chapter 30 . 3/12
Your fanfiction is really cool, you can't imagine how grateful I am you didn't end it with a pregnancy or a wedding for Hermione and Draco. Great humour too, I couldn't stop myself from bursting out laughing
tee4dree chapter 30 . 3/12
Loved your fic soooo much! The writing, the plot, the characters and all the food... everything was perfect and creative. Thank you!
IrishIris chapter 15 . 3/11
Aww, Harry’s interrogating. That’s cute.
IrishIris chapter 14 . 3/11
I can only imagine why Hermione granger doesn’t like apparition, lol. Lovely chapter!
IrishIris chapter 13 . 3/11
I love the five reasons thing!