Reviews for The Black Queen's War
EmberTheShark chapter 36 . 5/30
what.a. ride. i Stopped Reading midway through book 2 because i am incredibly unpatient Guy and cant wait weeks between Updates. but now after Reading through the whole 4 Books in Like 2 weeks, i only can Applaud you. this was the best Work of fiction i've ever read. May the Baron Bless you in your other writing endeavors
written10 chapter 36 . 5/21
i never thought I'd reach the end of this story (very long journey i spent much more than 7 months reading through) finishing reading this story leaves me awestruck- how have you managed to keep the ideas and PATIENCE running? Has to be the BEST ffn (and longest fs) I've ever read
written10 chapter 31 . 5/21
have i ever said i love you? your plot twists are so entertaining that i suddenly find myself laughing instead of horrifed (is this normal lol)
suprita45 chapter 36 . 5/19
Wow! I know I never commented (and I'm so, so sorry for that), but that's because of two reasons - I didn't know whether you would read any so many years after this story was finished, but most importantly because I was so thoroughly sucked into this world that I could stop until I finished it all! It was indeed such a great read that I would choose reading your stories over anything Rowling herself does anymore (Especially if it's more stuff like The Cursed Child or the Fantastic Beasts series).
I must also say that you are the first doctor (i.e. with a medical background) who has such a great understanding of Mathematics and logic - HOW?!
And lastly, I couldn't stop myself from pointing this out: Not all Indians are Hindis or Hindus. A Hindi person is somebody whose mother tongue is the language Hindi, and from their surnames, the Patils would have been Marathi (another language, most common in western India). A hindu is a practitioner of Hinduism (broadly known as a religion), and while most muggles with this surname would probably be Hindus, it does seem very odd to refer to them that way (e.g. "The Christian witch joined her friends" sounds really weird, doesn't it?).
Well, except for this, I must end with: Thank you so much for this story! Love from a big fan!
PhaedraZev chapter 36 . 4/20
Ending the story with her death. Truly poetic! Also clever, to make no mention of a husband or other frivolous mysteries. Bravo! I already knew you as a great writer from Spells in Silence, but seeing a completed arc six years in the making is spectacular! Especially seeing how many hours you have to put in working in the medical field. You're incredibly impressive on many fronts!
PhaedraZev chapter 35 . 4/20
Huh. I just realized that this means they'll never know the full extent of what happened to Jen. Not Dumbledore's tampering with her core, the rape, the brothel. Just... they'll never know the full effects of their abandonment.
PhaedraZev chapter 34 . 4/20
Okay, this chapter is amazing! Did Dumbledore seriously get killed by his own wand? That's hilarious! It knew better than to work against a priestess (that's my theory, anyways)
PhaedraZev chapter 29 . 4/20
As much as you say this is treating Draco as a punching bag, I found it gave him a bad ass moment to spit in the face of his enemies.
PhaedraZev chapter 28 . 4/20
Why do I feel like Granger's pregnancy is heralding the idea that Hermione will die? Not sure how I feel about that.

Tehe, is it odd that I love how you write James' stupidity? It's SO going to bite him in the ass twenty times over.

"I'm just going for a walk." As someone who watched Hellsing Abridged - this is a VERY frightening sentence! xD ...and lo and behold, I was right! Ha!
PhaedraZev chapter 25 . 4/20
Jaw dropping end to that chapter. Eager to see what weapon he placed inside of Danny. or outside, considering the runes on his flesh.
PhaedraZev chapter 24 . 4/20
AHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG SHE HIT HIM WITH A BOMB! That she was the one to use Charlus was a surprise, but the way she did it... *chefs kiss* Spectacular!
PhaedraZev chapter 23 . 4/20
Gah! You're crushing my heart with Jen and Lori's conversation. That was very much needed. I'm glad Lori brought her over.
I'm guessing Charlus Potter's grave got ransacked?
PhaedraZev chapter 21 . 4/20
Great chapter! Thus, the religious revolution begins!
PhaedraZev chapter 20 . 4/20
This is odd... I just laughed like a kookaburra at the end of the first scene. I'll attribute it to the sore throat, but the sound was uncanny xD Though how could I not with Albus JUST finding out the Jen was blind?
Okay, Moody and Jen are a great set of debaters. They can easily put each other in check and it would be great if they ever work together.
PhaedraZev chapter 17 . 4/19
Nice to see Eddie back. Though hopefully Jen will be able to cure him before it's too late.
2,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »