Reviews for The Black Queen's War
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 36 . 4/2
We really need another book for this series. Four is not a good number to end a series at. Maybe 5 or 7. The next books could be like black queen's reign, black queen's empire, black queen's death. Like this has the real potential for a crossover with dresden files. Jen could really fit in as a denarian lord (or lady I guess). And her time as a revenant or whatever. Her war against the white mages. The part that death and marduk were talking about. This has real potential. And jen really needs better weapons. Like I said, at least even a staff maybe. Or even the convenient sword that she never used. Please write a sequel soon! This really needs to continue. Please dont leave it like this.
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 26 . 4/1
Hmm... what exactly do those runes do...? Jen should take a look at them. And is Danny now under Voldemort's control? Hmm...
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 22 . 4/1
She didnt do a ritual this solstice? Why?
bkerrmom1 chapter 36 . 4/1
Absolutely brilliant story !
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 16 . 4/1
Wait did jen give the invisibility cloak back to them!? Why!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 8 . 4/1
Please don't bring them back together. This arrangement is good. Jen does not need luna. She's a complete annoyance! Good riddance. And I think you forgot about all the knowledge jen got from Voldemort's horcrux. Yeah... none of them have been used after she got them. Wtf?
bkerrmom1 chapter 20 . 3/31
You really make me love Moody!
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 3/31
Absolutely the best chapter of the entire series so far! Wow! Incredible confrontation between the two of them! OMG I can't wait to see what happens when she tells the family!
Alphros chapter 36 . 3/21
Oohhh! Dark Grangers! I so fucking want to hear more of them! In greater seriousness, however, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and thank you for its creation. You're one of only two to be on my favourite authors list itself.
Juka chapter 36 . 3/1
That was amazing. Thank you for writing this saga and bringing it to conclusion. Loved the characters and world building. Didn't think I could like a black witch but turns out your Black witch was amazing
PinkShadowReader chapter 36 . 2/17
*Sniff sniff* A wonderful journey. Thank you for this.
PinkShadowReader chapter 28 . 2/17
Voldemort gets creative. You don't want him creative. 8/8
PinkShadowReader chapter 21 . 2/17
Amazing prietess power!
Father Alexander Anderson chapter 1 . 1/4
Thanks for writing this series. It’s so good. The cene with the kids from candy land was so emotional just loved it. Thx
animusand chapter 11 . 1/3
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hermione's dad can see ghosts? I always thought one needed at least squib levels of magic to see things like ghosts and dementors.
2,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »