Reviews for Queen of Conquerors
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 7 . 11/27
Enjoying the story thanks
naviax chapter 7 . 10/5
my mind is already thinking of a spin off of this story despite me not being the one who owns it
littleditto chapter 7 . 7/10
Very interesting
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 7/4
Awesome!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 6/23
An amazing story here so far! I'll be watching for updates!
917brat chapter 7 . 6/19
I so love this story it is one of the best and I would honestly love to read more and wonder will Alex/femHarry be able to see her father again when or if he is summoned as a servant?
Geek-God of Speed chapter 7 . 4/14
I really enjoyed this, if you had to complain about something it would be trying to conquer the planet in the modern day seeming so unrealistic

I reckon it’d be more fun to read about her conquering the planet in the past
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 3/5
The story is fun.
Stoorer chapter 7 . 8/30/2021
I loved this story so far
jesmith2095 chapter 7 . 8/24/2021
Good Day,
I just wanted to reach out and tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Although it involved the HP world, it was so different that it could stand on it's own as a short story. You did well creating the alternate world and flushing out the characters, making it engaging and fun to read.

Hope all is well,
Jeff
nat chapter 6 . 8/5/2021
could you do a chapter and have her meet gilgamesh and what her reaction to him is.
nat chapter 7 . 8/5/2021
have her meet her father during the time of the holy grail wars.
Banri Dakeshi23 chapter 7 . 5/25/2021
please for the sake of my sanity...continue
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/10/2021
LoubellRose chapter 7 . 4/22/2021
This is one of many of your that I really love and wished you had continued.
LBR