Reviews for Queen of Conquerors
Stoorer chapter 7 . 8/30
I loved this story so far
jesmith2095 chapter 7 . 8/24
Good Day,
I just wanted to reach out and tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Although it involved the HP world, it was so different that it could stand on it's own as a short story. You did well creating the alternate world and flushing out the characters, making it engaging and fun to read.

Hope all is well,
Jeff
nat chapter 6 . 8/5
could you do a chapter and have her meet gilgamesh and what her reaction to him is.
nat chapter 7 . 8/5
have her meet her father during the time of the holy grail wars.
Banri Dakeshi23 chapter 7 . 5/25
please for the sake of my sanity...continue
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 5/10
LoubellRose chapter 7 . 4/22
This is one of many of your that I really love and wished you had continued.
LBR
Siege chapter 7 . 4/1
Are we ever gonna get another chapter? I love this story!
ChaoticInscriber chapter 7 . 2/14
I know it's a bit farther into the future of this storyline, but can we please find an excuse for Iskander to be summoned early this time? It's canon that at least some of the time Masters manifest their Command Seals not only months but even occasionally a year or more in advance, and as far as I know there's few reasons they couldn't Summon early too even if the Battle isn't joined yet.
And taking advantage of that loophole, would give them plenty of time for Alex to show her father all the cool stuff about modern day, like war simulators and mmo's, and tell him all about her exploits since being summoned to the 20th century. (OMG could you imagine the pair of them playing the same one from different "bases", utterly dominating so that they were practically squabbling over territory because no one could fend off both Conqueror's? The whole map being almost completely one or the other by the time the Grail War was waged and distracting them? XD )

Because both of them would find the War of interest for the possible battles, and accept the ends as they come, and so the best way to net them a good chance of enjoying his rebirth outside of the Grail War itself is to have him be one of the Early Arrivals.

(And it doesn't entirely matter who his summoner is, because for all I'm fairly sure Alex would end up summoning her dad, I have no doubts that Iskander would recognize his daughter's titles and... everything, really, given more than a rush-to-Fuyuki-trip to hear about... any of it.
The Queen Of Conquerors isn't being at all shy about her title, despite being at least moderately discreet on the mundane side. Aside from funding issues for travel, I can't see Waver being up to i/stopping/i a reunion if either side of things discovered the other was around somewhere. And if his former teacher actually managed to summon his intended Servant first for once, I can't see him managing to keep him, especially if he had a chance to say something disparaging about Alex, not realizing Iskander knows her and loves his daughter and probably wouldn't appreciate his heir's heirship being so disdained. Especially when said daughter can probably support him as a Servant no sweat and then they could have extra fun in the War, fighting together again! Or deciding he likes Waver better, seeing potential in him when he argues against his teacher's attitude.)

Of course, if he did only get summoned in Fuyuki or quickly on the way to it, one fun way for him to find out about his Daughter's new timeline could be for someone who has encountered her to meet Iskander, and flail a bit because "Holy Shit she really is his heir, she's the second coming!" And such similar sentiments of "Crap there's two of them" or "not again, Conqueror Queen was bad enough I don't want to deal with the King!" If only on a personal level. XD
Because by then she Will have made some headway into her blatant magical-nation Conquering, and thus cemented herself as at least his heir in spirit by way of following in his footsteps too well to be ignored regardless of whether people believe in the blood ties and raising-as-a-child. So then seeing him in person and recognizing that she's literally a female-shaped version of him (albeit with a greater love of books, though he's plenty smart himself)? If she wasn't claiming to be his displaced-daughter and heir, they'd suspect she was a reincarnation or cloning project.
(Cynical Magi outlook and all.)
TekoloKuautli chapter 7 . 2/9
You left such a big cliffhanger I can't even... Ugh. It's alright I guess. Anyway! I loved this chapter like all the others. Alexandria finally proved her right inherit and the Greek Magical society must be shivering in anticipation I bet. She has them in the bag in spirit but she must first establish herself as Queen in her official homeland before trying to take over another, civil wars are pretty messy as shown by Albus "even unrepentant murderers deserve a second chance" Dumbledore.
Fleur was a surprisingly good friend here, witty and a worrywart. I adore seeing her on screen just like Luna and D.

Honestly, the wake up call came at a good time for Dumbledore (at least he's not that much of a fool here). And to think Fudge will try to strong-arm a war general and queen into a figurehead role. My only disappointment is in that I'll likely never read about how it ends.

I was especially looking forward to the meeting between father and daughter, it's bound to be emotional and epic. Will she revive her father or let him rest and he'll give his blessings for her to take up the mantle to conquer the world?

I wonder what pairing you had planned for Alexandria, Gilgamesh? Diarmuid? Somehow none of them seem to have that much charisma as shown by her in your story, but I bet if you wrote them they would have a lot more depth.

I really, really enjoyed this story. Even if it was incomplete it took me away for a few hours and was a delight to read!

Best of wishes to you in life!
TekoloKuautli chapter 6 . 2/9
I was not expecting others from the same kind as D. to be hidden in the Lunar Temple. And it was rather clever not to bring Luna along, as much as she can be trusted anyone who wants to find a secret badly enough will do anything to get the location.

It was a little anticlimatic how the tournament ended but Alexandria is far too clever and used to war to fall for such simple tricks. I bet Tom and/or Wormtail had quite the nasty surprise with the rampaging acromantula haha

I'm only wondering what will happen about the horrocruxes, I haven't missed Dumbledore trying to find purchase to sink his claws in and control her. Hope when she claims her full inheritance he'll be forced to part with the invincibility cloak. Stupid old goat won't part with any information regarding Riddle until he can control Alexandria. Hah!
TekoloKuautli chapter 5 . 2/9
I giggled along with Luna, Alexandria's ambition is expected as her father's legacy and dream. And yeah, starting small is great, especially with how comfy the magical societies have floated along in their protected bubbles of anonymity.

From what I know of each magical community they have all been so segregated that each could be called a different kingdom, like the Chinese still have an emperor and have this old dynasty culture. Like the medieval British magicals they all seem somewhat stuck in the Middle Ages which is when they split from the non magicals, the only exceptions seem to be the magi from the clock-tower. How Alexandria would go about conquering is a delightful question.

It was truly powerful how Iskandar's chariot came to her bearing gifts, her strength of character was shown completely by the way she didn't cry and instead decided to finish her oath to complete the rest of the rituals. It's also interesting how the gods answered their prayers or at least acknowledge them

It would be funny if by the time Fate/Zero happens Alexandria is already Queen regent of most magical kingdoms and feared by the magi. The master of Iskander would definitely be thinking twice before poking such a large dragon with a stick.
TekoloKuautli chapter 4 . 2/9
Ron's blooding ritual was long since coming, it's nice to read about a lesson that makes him grow up rather than the punishment for being a spoiled boy in a very stressful civil war.

I really like how Alexandria is slowly but surely gathering allies, she's using her 'downtime' at Hogwarts while waiting for the tasks to gather intelligence of the current time and culture and now she's also making connections. I hope Neville becomes one of her warriors, he has the potential to be from what I gather.
TekoloKuautli chapter 3 . 2/9
Count D.'s appearance was a treat on and of itself. He was so excited to see a thought extinct pegasus breed, I would understand the sentiment. Like watching one of those fake news that for a second raise your hopes that the tasmanian tiger was sighted.

Yeah, Alexandria would breeze through all the tasks, question is if Voldemort is ready for her and what happened about Womtail and Sirius I wonder? I get that the former was not mentioned because well, apart from the inheritance he has almost nothing to do with our protagonist (good attention to detail there, it's pointless to mention a character that won't appear).
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 2/9
It figures Luna is the only one who rolls along the madness, I love her for it. And the fact Hedwig became her owl is amazing.

Ixion the pegasus is also I something I like reading about and the way you seamlessly added Count D.'s grandfather in the mix was great, to think they live in the same world.