Reviews for Queen of Conquerors
917brat chapter 7 . 11/29
I love this story so much and I eagerly wait for the next chapter so that I can see just what you are planning on having happen next. Please, please keep this up and update it again soon because I would really love to read more of this.
Saber chapter 7 . 10/8
Please update this soon! I wanna know what happens next! Does Gilgamesh get his ass kicked? What will she think of Waver? I must know!
Black Dragoniss chapter 7 . 9/21
love the story, pity you aren't updating it anymore, it's so amazing and I'm excited for what happens next
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 9/15
sanders1800 chapter 7 . 9/3
This story is one of my favourites. Are you planning to continue it, or is if abandoned?
Please continue. It’s awesome!
insane sane89 chapter 7 . 8/18
Please continue this awesome story
Jesseblackhawk chapter 7 . 8/6
this was a favorite of mine even before i saw fate zero. now i want you to pick this up again even more!
lastrap1412 chapter 7 . 7/19
please update
Are you gonna continue this story because I have been enjoying it and have constantly checked back on it to se if there is another chapter
reaperofages chapter 7 . 5/27
absolutely brilliant story really hope you decide to pick up again, would be interesting to see her participate in the holy grail war and what would come of that situation and the Voldemort problem and what would also happen there
AspyOtakuGirl chapter 7 . 5/16
I can totally see Alexandria getting involved in the 4th Holy Grail War and teaming up with the Rider Version of her Father. I can also see Gilgamesh fixating on Alexandria instead of the Foolish Arturia (a.k.a Female King Arthur), and Alexandria returning at least some of the interest. I sincerely doubt that Gilgamesh will tire of the Female Warlord compared to him tiring over a BROKEN Female Knight/King like he supposedly does in one of the other Type-Moon series, likewise, I can't see Alex tiring of Gil when he is far more likely to frustrate and anger her instead (hello, passionate angry sex). So I can see Iskander and Gilgamesh, not only surviving the 4th Holy Grail War, but even both of them returning to life due to the Book of Life.
HistoricasLP chapter 7 . 5/13
Do you ever plan on continuing this story?
Rebmul chapter 7 . 5/4
this is pure gold and I so want more
Update soon please