Reviews for What Are You Doing Here!
awakendreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
great story! I just love these kind of stories.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
XD
bmp112 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
um...i think that myth is busted by myth busters
Never Ending Illusions chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
o_O Aw...poor Buyo...got put into the microwave by Sango...oh man this is too funny! I LOVE IT! Best Inu-clan in modern day practices story ever! Hahahahahahahaha! I love it!

Top Ten Hentai Sites, huh? Wow...I bet that would keep Miroku busy for hours...

Poor Buyo...Great job! *thumbs up*
K. Skylian F chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Funny. Hahahaha! It's great!
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Well, my daughter sent me the link for your body-switch-a-roo story, but I'm so senile I couldn't keep track of the action there...this one was just right.

Microwave the cat? Too effing funny. And we have 3 cats too. Betcha got a lot of hate reviews on this one...
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Now what's Inuyasha gonna do when he's over there? Buyo was his only passtime. Uh... you say it's a one shot, but with the whole pace of the story, it seems inconclusive. I'm just going to pretend that they never nuked the cat. :) Lalalala... blissful ignorance... Funny and wrong. I think you got the desired point across.
Burnt Up Old Sausage chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
(0_0)... ..."How to make limburger in 5 seconds..." Me: One mississippi, Two, mississippi, Three mississippi, Four mississippi, Five mississippi... VOILA! I HAVE LIMBURGER! _

Seriously, though, that was just hilarious. Please write more!
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
OH MY GAWD! BUYO! This was amusing! Til you went all animal cruelty on meh! XD :-p
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
omg...LMFAO!this fic is so hilarious! i absolutely ADORE IT! OMG, , I cant stop laughing! bravo! 10/10!
MikeyTheDingBat chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Great I loved it!
BuckYayo chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
THEY COOKED BUYO! ::twitch:: They're like hippie babysitters!
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
O.o You-you blew Buyo up! OMG!
* falls over in a heap and passes out *
Naohi chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
NO!YOU KILLED THE KITTY! NO!
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
AH! NOt BUyo! WAH! LoL otherwise hilarious! YOu are such a genious at comedy! I hope you write more INuyasha fics!