Reviews for Titanic And American Pie
dressedtokill32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
haha
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
*ROTFL* I love how you write Chloe. The spunky person that she is is written so beautifully here! The beginning cracked me up and yes, I'm guilty of my jaw dropping when she said she shot Pete with her stapler gun...and then when I read she missed I started cracking up. YES CLARK FOR OPENING THIS EYES! This was hilarious and wonderful, I loved it _
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aw

Valentines day. Our own 'sucks to be single day'

Lucky Chloe!
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
i like it. being a little anti-valentines day myself. the mace was a good addition. it gave it that something extra. well keep on writing
Roman Tragique chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
x] That was great! I love it. Now off to see if you've got any MORE stories like this! Hehehe.
Skizzie chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Loverly, Glorious, I love it.
Sprinkles1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Cute!
Lucas4Ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I loved this! It was great. It is nice to read what Chloe is thinking for once. Are you planning on writing anymore to this? You really should it was great!
ArtificialRed not logged in chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Yeah! That's the way it should be. Great job! Are you going to continue it?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
hehe! that's so cute! I like it! :) can't wait to read the dance part of the story, if you're wrting one ;) . great job!

Tara
Big Albowski chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I love the Chlarky goodness! Great Buffy reference (Evil Willow is a fave)! Why do I have a feeling you may have shot someone with a staple gun? hahahaha
margroks chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Cute; oh, so cute! Well written Chloe voice. Mucho snarky. Write more, please. Show us what happens when she helps him pick out something to wear...
tnick chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I love this. You should write more...tell us what happened at the party...pleaseeeeeee .