Reviews for Unexpected
Vadercat chapter 28 . 9/17/2020
Too short. Who's after them, any leads to help the team? Needs action.
Snehal Shukla chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
THANK YOU, FOR ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, AND WHAT THEY WANT FROM ZARA?

GIBBS WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER. BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT ZARA IS FAKING IT. SHE'S PLAYING WITH GIBBS AND TEAM. SHE MIGHT BE DOING IT TO GET GIBBS... SHE'S VERY MYSTERIOUS PERSON.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME ACTION...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
DS2010 chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
Glad Zara is awake
mahc chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
What a thrill to see a new chapter of this story! I have been worried about Gibbs and Zara for so long. Thanks for more angst and now for Zara to be awake. I look forward to reading how Gibbs protects and takes care of her, and how Zara continues to recover her memory and health. Hope RL is calm for you and hope that helps you get us another chapter soon - :-)!
Snehal Shukla chapter 2 . 5/23/2020
please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
Please update your story
Vadercat chapter 27 . 5/2/2020
well you can't just abandon the story. perhaps you should lick a place where these bad guys are from., why they are doing what they are doing, what they hoped to get out of child slave trade, how long they've been in business. on the other hand are you going to make Zara a sexual interest to Gibbs or is he just a concerned caring colleague? please update soon and dont abandon a promising story.
Vadercat chapter 23 . 5/2/2020
fyi itsiquid diet until they are sure she can e a soft food diet. usually 2-3 days liquid, same for soft food unless a stomach issue then could be longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Please update your story. Please
Snehal Shukla chapter 25 . 9/13/2019
please update soon
Snehal Shukla chapter 27 . 9/8/2019
please update
Sue Dooley chapter 27 . 8/5/2019
Great writing. Gibbs is so concerned about Zara. What info does Vance have?
Sue Dooley chapter 27 . 8/4/2019
Wow. Cliffhanger. Zara not doing well.
DS2010 chapter 27 . 8/4/2019
Glad to see Ducky take charge of everyone he was the only one to get Gibbs out of the room so he could treat Zara.
Wondering what Vance will report on the case that at least will focus Gibbs a bit on other things
mahc chapter 27 . 8/4/2019
This is an intense chapter - mainly because Gibbs is so intense! I love that he is so passionate about Zara, and I am excited about the next chapter, whenever you post it (hopefully soon)! (Thanks for the continued angst and h/c for poor Gibbs and his injuries. We love to see our big strong heroes vulnerable sometimes.