Reviews for Charlie does the Foxtrot – A new take
halo4hire chapter 17 . 8/12
Boris and Yvette? Like Rocky and bullwinkle? Or was that Sasha? Meh I woke up at 5 in the morning to watch reruns as a kid, so finding myself not caring.
halo4hire chapter 14 . 8/12
The story is complete and I care little about publicity. Just wanna know if I'm correct. You see, there is a rodent mascot of ill will press that I adored in my teenage years, he was rude, crude, and often times right about the ways of the world. Foamy the squirrel. Since your foamy is a female rat, I'm hesitant at guessing but the name still brings up thoughts of happy times with less responsibilities thelat come with adulthood.
halo4hire chapter 7 . 8/11
Thank you for that horrid mental image. I'll never be able to read anything with umbitch in it ever again. You have ruined the character, ruined I say!
neydomus chapter 22 . 7/22
i fucking loved this ending. i really fucking loved it! a really good job! im probably this intense because i recently re-read 'Reunion' and 'Multiverse' so they're still fresh in my mind.
so awesome.
Kagey98 chapter 2 . 7/18
Great Story! I'm enjoying it as much as Lady Foxfire's! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 7/13
Ron is as you said a jerk, a bad friend, and I was surprised he was not placed in Slytherin by the Sorting Hat as it seemed he hunted Harry down to be friends with him.
erik chapter 22 . 4/2
A great fun (re)read. Thank you.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 4/1
Poor Dementors. They didn't deserve what they got.
Pika5490 chapter 7 . 4/1
so basically Arthur Weasley is fangirling, some are idiotic purebred dumbasses and the rest are confused about The Queen. Nice. The only thing to make it better would be Arthur jumping up and down and squealing to them.
Monster King chapter 22 . 4/1
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Pika5490 chapter 3 . 3/31
The idea of someone flaming you makes me want to flame you. Not because I'm a follower or anything, but to make you feel better and to see how ridiculous I could make the flame. Ex. A) Are you a piece of pudding?! Peter didn't get NEARLY enough golden shaz for that to be a good chapter! XD Lolz. I was kinda hoping he'd get set on fire, bitten in the ass by a dog, mistaken for a criminal by the police and tackled to the ground, etc, honestly. But that's okay. Being a basic nonliving entity works too.
Pika5490 chapter 3 . 3/31
... That could actually be an excellent disguise. Imagine, if you're an infamous outlaw, posted everywhere, all you'd have to do was go to a dollar store (or order some online) and get those ridiculous disguise glasses. (The ones with big noses, mustaches, and [maybe even] fake eyes) Along with some other ridiculous things? NO ONE would suspect you! I mean, YEAH, some questions would be asked, but you'd only have to say it was a dare or you're getting paid to do it or something. O.O
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 3/31
XD I'm not surprised in the slightest by Sirius getting in serious trouble. Pun intended, as it should be
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 3/31
Yay, home state was mentioned by one of my favorite characters! I mean, YEAH, it's FANFICTION, but still!
Polydicta chapter 22 . 3/21
Just stumbled across this story. Loved it to bits!