Reviews for Charlie does the Foxtrot – A new take
erik chapter 22 . 4/2
A great fun (re)read. Thank you.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 4/1
Poor Dementors. They didn't deserve what they got.
Pika5490 chapter 7 . 4/1
so basically Arthur Weasley is fangirling, some are idiotic purebred dumbasses and the rest are confused about The Queen. Nice. The only thing to make it better would be Arthur jumping up and down and squealing to them.
Monster King chapter 22 . 4/1
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Pika5490 chapter 3 . 3/31
The idea of someone flaming you makes me want to flame you. Not because I'm a follower or anything, but to make you feel better and to see how ridiculous I could make the flame. Ex. A) Are you a piece of pudding?! Peter didn't get NEARLY enough golden shaz for that to be a good chapter! XD Lolz. I was kinda hoping he'd get set on fire, bitten in the ass by a dog, mistaken for a criminal by the police and tackled to the ground, etc, honestly. But that's okay. Being a basic nonliving entity works too.
Pika5490 chapter 3 . 3/31
... That could actually be an excellent disguise. Imagine, if you're an infamous outlaw, posted everywhere, all you'd have to do was go to a dollar store (or order some online) and get those ridiculous disguise glasses. (The ones with big noses, mustaches, and [maybe even] fake eyes) Along with some other ridiculous things? NO ONE would suspect you! I mean, YEAH, some questions would be asked, but you'd only have to say it was a dare or you're getting paid to do it or something. O.O
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 3/31
XD I'm not surprised in the slightest by Sirius getting in serious trouble. Pun intended, as it should be
Pika5490 chapter 2 . 3/31
Yay, home state was mentioned by one of my favorite characters! I mean, YEAH, it's FANFICTION, but still!
Polydicta chapter 22 . 3/21
Just stumbled across this story. Loved it to bits!
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 22 . 3/4
Well, the chapters with Harry in them were pretty good, but all the rest of the constant revenge gets tired really quick. If there were fewer of those chapters, or if they were at least spread out across more Harry chapters, this story would probably be fine. As it is, it's mostly just bland and repetitive, even if the revenge situations are all different.
Meh chapter 5 . 2/18
Too little, too late. Still a shit solution to a shit path.
MasterrangerABR chapter 11 . 2/6
How did it take 25 readings to see that you made house elves the original beatniks?!
ak chapter 22 . 1/27
bonne fic!
This could have been funny but you literally beat the joke into the ground and killed any humor. Other versions that such as Disobediancewriter's three chapter fic, hit the length about right for something like this. Twenty-two chapters is ridiculous. It got too boring for me to read and that was only after forcing myself through 8 chapters.
2 chapters in chapter 2 . 1/6