Reviews for Charlie does the Foxtrot – A new take
Newline chapter 12 . 10/12
You made a mistake here. Snape is an half blood, he should not have been affected by Harry's plan like the others purebloods.
Newline chapter 3 . 10/12
Voldemort drinking an american beer ? I always knew british people had bad taste !
RedKnight21 chapter 5 . 10/3
Okay I hope there's more to the story than just Harry turning all of his enemies into slaves. I know their Death Eaters and I would not hesitate to kill them, but just the idea of owning a person like that just moves me the wrong way. I seriously hope there's more to Harry's plan then just slavery, cuz if not then I'm going to have to drop this story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 22 . 9/15
I love happy endings.
aarabdht chapter 3 . 8/26
I change my words. I need to be obliviated so that I can live happily. Seriously, wtf happened in this chapter?
aarabdht chapter 1 . 8/26
You have me hooked with pretty much the first paragraph.
halo4hire chapter 17 . 8/12
Boris and Yvette? Like Rocky and bullwinkle? Or was that Sasha? Meh I woke up at 5 in the morning to watch reruns as a kid, so finding myself not caring.
halo4hire chapter 14 . 8/12
The story is complete and I care little about publicity. Just wanna know if I'm correct. You see, there is a rodent mascot of ill will press that I adored in my teenage years, he was rude, crude, and often times right about the ways of the world. Foamy the squirrel. Since your foamy is a female rat, I'm hesitant at guessing but the name still brings up thoughts of happy times with less responsibilities thelat come with adulthood.
halo4hire chapter 7 . 8/11
Thank you for that horrid mental image. I'll never be able to read anything with umbitch in it ever again. You have ruined the character, ruined I say!
neydomus chapter 22 . 7/22
i fucking loved this ending. i really fucking loved it! a really good job! im probably this intense because i recently re-read 'Reunion' and 'Multiverse' so they're still fresh in my mind.
so awesome.
Kagey98 chapter 2 . 7/18
Great Story! I'm enjoying it as much as Lady Foxfire's! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 7/13
Ron is as you said a jerk, a bad friend, and I was surprised he was not placed in Slytherin by the Sorting Hat as it seemed he hunted Harry down to be friends with him.
erik chapter 22 . 4/2
A great fun (re)read. Thank you.
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 4/1
Poor Dementors. They didn't deserve what they got.
Pika5490 chapter 7 . 4/1
so basically Arthur Weasley is fangirling, some are idiotic purebred dumbasses and the rest are confused about The Queen. Nice. The only thing to make it better would be Arthur jumping up and down and squealing to them.