Reviews for The Pursuit
Sayra chapter 43 . 6/10
I know that it be someone with skills writes to wrote something like that.
I really enjoy this storie very much. Im written one to about zootopia, but because the English is not my first language, I think I have some error in my writes. (I'm Portuguese, )
I will read the continuation.
jtdarkman chapter 43 . 3/6
Wow just wow. This was absolutely amazing art. I haven't read something this good in a long time. Your characters were perfectly done. I loved them and seeing them interact was very enjoyable. THANX FOR THE RIDE THUS FAR AND PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING
hellion117 chapter 41 . 8/9/2017
As much as we all love a good villian KILL THAT SOMBITCH
Wilde-writer23 chapter 43 . 2/12/2017
Will you be continuing this or making a sequel? I enjoyed it and would love the continuation you hinted at.
MamaKanna chapter 43 . 12/8/2016
so...where is that sequal
bsmith1138 chapter 43 . 12/7/2016
so this is the end of it? NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i really loved this story man. hoping to see more
InsidiousAgent chapter 43 . 12/4/2016
Best Zootopia related fic I've read to date. Just had to put that out here on fanfic as well.
Shadows know you deserve the reviews.
Fox Addict chapter 43 . 12/2/2016
This... this is nice, I like it, a lot, make more...a lot more
HawkTooth chapter 43 . 11/13/2016
Found this story a couple days ago and it's taken me this long to get through it; at first I was hesitant to read through, glad I did now. Some subjects push my comfort zone, but the complexity of the story and the overall quality of the writing is more than worth reading. Seeing the end note on this chapter, I hope this means either the tale will continue here, or you'll be posting a sequel shortly; with these final chapters there are far too many questions left open, and the setup is perfect for a continuance... I'll be checking in to find out.
deathbycat146 chapter 43 . 11/11/2016
missing all the juicy details did he clean the house did he not
Zanrok chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Wow! Well I think everyone needed 10.1 after that roller coaster of a story. It was hilariously funny and cute and adorable :) And then you had to throw in one hell of a hook of a cliffhanger to make sure that we have to find out what happens afterward. You sir, are an evil Evil (if very good) author!
Pinkroseutena chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
so what's happening? I'm confused? What happen to make them go into hiding?
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Epic tease. I understand. Good luck with the sequel.
adwhogwartsseeker chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Well done! The End?! Now way. Not with the previous chapter and the detail it gave. I look forward to reading book two!
Lunar Knight Archangel chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
Wow, 43 chapters. Not many stories are going on more than 20, even fewer past 30. It takes a true writer to go beyond 40. I wish my story was this good.

Can't wait for the next one!