Reviews for DrDigertz vs BarryLawn
SpiritofAttorney chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
I can't tell whether to be sad or not. On one hand, it is good that GreatFan has increased spiritual power, but what if his other soul is DEAD? did greatfan just DIE?! Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls no! NOooNOOnoNOONoONOOOOnONOONoNOOOOOOOOOOOooo!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 14 . 8/3/2017
qucik
Literally unplayable
SpiritofAttorney chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
GreatFan is a bad character. :( get him away
SpiritofAttorney chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
This chapter started off well, and I had hope for it. However, I cannot believe just how low DrDigertz would stoop with the part near the end relating to Google Earth.
This is one of the most blatant instances of product placement I have ever seen, throughout my whole life, and it doesn't even describe an actual feature of Google Earth; I thought Digertz was beyond spreading fake news.
That being said, a whole 60 chapters will probably have a high production budget, and the DLC chapter might not cover that, so this is probably barely forgivable.
SpiritofAttorney chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
This would have been a nice ending but it is nice to see that stuff has continued! i look forward to reading the rest of the story!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
Short but sweet but not sweet. The Dowolf reference was the highlight of this chapter. Otherwise it was very simple, but at least it was short!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 9 . 7/26/2017
GREAT fanfiction I love the DD references and the rocket too! I also love the localized DGS! BEST FANFIC! think he's had that lgass of win u see in the pic though!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
I didn't forget about Tommi O'Neil! ;;
But this is really stupid why is it an anime!?
Quite possibly the WORST chapter of this work SO FAR! still good though
SpiritofAttorney chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
Generally speaking, this was, again, a particularly good piece of work. The direct transcription of the rules was verging on p********* slightly, but it was otherwise of a consistently high quality.
I also like how it answered the recurring dilemma of if Phoenix was to blame for the grammar or spelling being so inaccurate. However, the answer has left me feeling a little empty inside ;(...
Adrenaline Hack chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I must say this fic is very good! Great work to the both of you!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 6 . 7/26/2017
First off, I like how Cleany says the thing that is said in this picture oNv2N7g,jpg (it's on imgur hint hint)
Secondly, this is much better than the previous DrDigertz chapters. It is a lot more readable, and the plot is easier to follow, and is generally just better.
Thirdly, I like how they go to Ireland like in Broken Sword Shadow of The Templars, it feels just like a crossover between that and Ace Attorney actually!
Very good stuff indeed!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
Nice chapter, I like the parts where they start using capital letters correctly, it really gives off a corrupt atmosphere. Also I LOLed at when the Phoenix cried and I cried with him! (LOL as in Lots Of Love not the kiddy Laugh Out Loud one)
SpiritofAttorney chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
I have never forgotten about Tommi O'Neil, not a single time!
SpiritofAttorney chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Kh'ill Yauseff means kill yourself lol ha ha
Also, this is a good chapter, I would recommend it to other people considering reading chapter 4 and having read chapter 2, I like the foreshadowing for the evil mastermind.
SpiritofAttorney chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Not a terrible chapter, but not the best I have ever read, if I'm being critical. DrDigertz style, while entertaining, often makes the plot hard to follow (which I believe was Jakkid166's main issue with it actually), although the plot in this chapter is fairly minor since most of the fanfic is just the word record but extended and in capital letters.
Addiditionally, I never have worked out what the author's note at the begining of the story means, and I guess I never will.