Reviews for Dr Luke Stone
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 55 . 11/28/2019
Thanks for the dedication, I’ve enjoyed reading the chapters and enjoyed seeing Jessica. I read the previous chapter before realising you had put another chapter on and the scene where Alice told the patient she was disgusted by him, reminded me when Jessica did it. Looking forward to when you return to Luke’s story and hope to see Jessica in it.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 53 . 11/27/2019
I remember the scene with Luke and Alice with Adam and Jess on screen.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 52 . 11/26/2019
Shocked that Jess brought Luke's family in to the argument but can understand it, thought Luke was rude the way he spoke to her, though, and also Adam, a bit. Still enjoying the story, glad to see Jess is still being written in to fan fictions, she was my favourite character and I still miss her and Adam.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 48 . 9/13/2019
I love Adam and Jessica’s relationship but hate the thought of Adam thinking Jess is like Sean, she isn’t, he’s a pig and Adam is a decent man, Jess has her heart broken by Sean taking the children, I think Adam owes her an apology. Enjoyed the chapter, looking forward to reading more.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 46 . 8/12/2019
Glad to see an update, I've missed this story, glad Jess is getting her children back and glad Adam confided in Luke over her.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 43 . 6/9/2019
I thought it was nice to see Adam step up and announce that he was baby Harry’s dad and I liked the twist of Natalie being Curtis’s girlfriend, instead of alice. Looking forward to .
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 41 . 6/7/2019
Guessed that that Scarlett was pregnant before Luke told her that she was.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 39 . 6/4/2019
Glad Adam and Luke were able to reassure Jessica over her baby, Harry.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 38 . 6/3/2019
I hope Adam doesn't resign, Jess needs to tell him about the baby and they need to be happy. Enjoyed the chapter. Looking forward to more.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 34 . 5/17/2019
Shocked that Toby told Ruth that he should have left her hanging, it reminded me of when Sean threatened to leave Jessica at the foot of the stairs.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 33 . 5/16/2019
I adored the episode where Jessica fell down the stairs on the show, so naturally this was my favourite Chapter, felt for Luke having to reduce Jessica’s elbow and curious to see if Adam supports Jess and the baby, will be re- reading this chapter.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 28 . 5/9/2019
Sorry, I’ve only just seen this update. No wonder Jess was sarcastic when commenting about Zoe breaking a nail, she’s probably hurt that Zoe was sleeping with her husband. Glad Jess and Luke were able to save the baby.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 26 . 5/7/2019
I enjoyed the chapter. Hope that Tess is going to be ok. I enjoyed the Jess scenes.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 23 . 4/4/2019
I thought Zoe was going to expose her secret of sleeping with Sean at the court case. Nice that Alice and Luke are moving in together and I liked the brief scene between Jess and Alice.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 19 . 3/18/2019
I liked seeing Jess stand up for the mother of the baby and I liked seeing her annoyed. Looking forward to more.