Reviews for The Legacy of Callisto Part 4: Round Perdition's Flames
ankvasker chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
This is one of my favorite chapters so far. You might think that nothing really happens but I really enjoy this whole theme of Callisto being brought back to face the consequences of her crimes.

I'm glad I'm finally up to date with the story, I think this fourth part is going to be the best one yet! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
schur655 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
thank you for the update I enjoyed it, it was a hard conversation to write because who can really think like an Oracle of Delphi. It makes it harder to write because Callisto is very clearly defined.
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 7 . 6/4/2017
Hi!
This is a good way to Sunday, with an update to this story.

Aaaand it is perfect, finally people that are together start to speak, hear, and share, that is important, because it moves the plot we have a new objective, a copy of the book, and the need to explain all of this to the oracle.

In short, it has been worth the wait, (and is not a sooo long wait)

Hoping for more :D
DVINM
shadowwriter01 chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
Yes, Callisto is actually a Gods chosen savior - only not exactly a blessed one. More one who is of use for them.
Good chapter.
shadowwriter01 chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
Well, Adrasteia might have a point in her analysis of Callistos behavior.
At least in the regard that she always analyse people, looking for the best way to crack them.
On the other side, she is by far not the only one. Xena for example is not so different here.
Darthvaderisnotme chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
Hi!

Don’t worry about delays, it is not the goal, but the road.

I love how you mix scenes, from the Spartan army and its merry band of .. strange priests, stoned kings, shadowguys Spartans and she-undeads to the dynamic duo realcallisto and her robin I mean, Athelis :)

Buildup, I also like very much the good buildup of this chapter and your general fics, it is like a good novel, nothing happens and a lot happens, at the same time, so please keep the good work!
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Good Chapter ! One question After this will the story line continue with the TV series Hercules and Xena Like Redemption & The Ides Of March
shadowwriter01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Good. The presentation of Zeus, Cronos and the others is great.