Reviews for Cogita Mori
GreyHowler chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This is so awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Great story, pls continue
YamiSlade chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Gj
TimothyB chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
An amazing chapter. I really hope you make Harry a dark lord but have him be a good person overall. For once I any a story where Harry is loved by his family instead of hated. If they stick together throughout the whole story, this will become my favorite story no doubt. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to more.
Djberneman chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
But what would happen if he didn't have his sister with him? That is the question
Loiosh311 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Nice start! Looking forward to more!
LaDiE AkEginU o.0.o chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Anxious to read more, I love this story concept, there is so many plot possibilities in this story. I'm assuming that since Harry will have a close relationship with death he will eventually become the Master of Death at some point? If he does then will Dumbledore become aware since he is in possession of the death stick? I loved this, cant wait to read more...
diabolo88000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Interesting start. Looking forward to reading more. There aren't too many stories with a necromancer Harry around.
TimothyB chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I really like the concept of this. Super excited to see how you continue and it was a surprise to see a girl twin. I hope that you make the family close and not a bunch of a-holes. At least let his sister be cool with him. The evil family happens to often. I look forward to more chapters.
Djberneman chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Very interesting. Harry will probably remember dying and meeting death as well as how he manipulated shadows seeing as he understood death at a level far higher that that of a two year old.