Reviews for One of Gotham's Finest

D
Draegan88 chapter 11 . 1/9
Love the story!
Scar chapter 11 . 6/20/2017
I pray this fic is still going... I'm hooked; update soon!'
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
lol its going to be a love/hate relationship sooner or later. glad she giving him the challenge. they say dominate men love the challenge.
OilyTears chapter 11 . 3/25/2017
Please update! I love it so far!
CrimsonSurvivor chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
Uh, is five missing?
irgroomer chapter 11 . 2/13/2017
Totally understand! I myself can't even think about uploading a fic till I have it complete because of this reason exactly! (I also tend to get writers block and drop off the face of the earth for a millennia or two DX )I will wait patiently for your green light. Anyway I love re-reading a good book anyway. ;D
Azera-v chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Thanks for not giving up!
KurohoshiX chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Sounds like a game plan mate ! I can't to read the revisioned chapters
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
OilyTears chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Love It! 3
Azera-v chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
Loved it, can't wait for more.
BladesEdge chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
Don't worry Scar we are all idiots. To be honest I was not expecting this little twist, it's not unwelcome, I just don't like being thrown off. I am very happy with how this date went though. Wish my dates were as exciting. I love the little nickname for Frosty...snowman, I get it, hahaha. I am ready for some more Harley so plz, plz, plz, update soon.
BladesEdge chapter 9 . 2/7/2017
Uh oh spagettios. This chapter was everything I could have hoped for regarding a date, so bless you (get the Sherlock reference) I was very sad about the season being over with *tear*. Also you gave as much justice as the justice league with the Joker. I'm trying to say that yes you did him justice. Good job.
BladesEdge chapter 8 . 2/7/2017
Can I just say that I love Phantom, I want him for my own. Also I would say just go ahead and include those M scenes if that's what you want. Do your thing. I love these clever quips in this story they are so funny and very true to the character...at least in my opinion.