Reviews for One of Gotham's Finest
Scar chapter 11 . 6/20
I pray this fic is still going... I'm hooked; update soon!'
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 11 . 6/1
lol its going to be a love/hate relationship sooner or later. glad she giving him the challenge. they say dominate men love the challenge.
OilyTears chapter 11 . 3/25
Please update! I love it so far!
CrimsonSurvivor chapter 6 . 2/25
Uh, is five missing?
irgroomer chapter 11 . 2/13
Totally understand! I myself can't even think about uploading a fic till I have it complete because of this reason exactly! (I also tend to get writers block and drop off the face of the earth for a millennia or two DX )I will wait patiently for your green light. Anyway I love re-reading a good book anyway. ;D
Azera-v chapter 11 . 2/12
Thanks for not giving up!
KurohoshiX chapter 11 . 2/12
Sounds like a game plan mate ! I can't to read the revisioned chapters
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 2/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
OilyTears chapter 10 . 2/9
Love It! 3
Azera-v chapter 10 . 2/8
Loved it, can't wait for more.
BladesEdge chapter 10 . 2/7
Don't worry Scar we are all idiots. To be honest I was not expecting this little twist, it's not unwelcome, I just don't like being thrown off. I am very happy with how this date went though. Wish my dates were as exciting. I love the little nickname for Frosty...snowman, I get it, hahaha. I am ready for some more Harley so plz, plz, plz, update soon.
BladesEdge chapter 9 . 2/7
Uh oh spagettios. This chapter was everything I could have hoped for regarding a date, so bless you (get the Sherlock reference) I was very sad about the season being over with *tear*. Also you gave as much justice as the justice league with the Joker. I'm trying to say that yes you did him justice. Good job.
BladesEdge chapter 8 . 2/7
Can I just say that I love Phantom, I want him for my own. Also I would say just go ahead and include those M scenes if that's what you want. Do your thing. I love these clever quips in this story they are so funny and very true to the character...at least in my opinion.
BladesEdge chapter 7 . 2/7
Don't worry Scar that's how all my visiting experiences go as well. And date night you say? Hell yes I'm ready! I wish I would have gotten to see Scar beat the crap out of Liz though, that would have made it ten times better.
BladesEdge chapter 6 . 2/7
All that was going through my head was KISS KISS KISS, and it happend. Thank you, thank you, thank you. But who the hell is this Nate guy, is he gonna be competition later on? Nah no way, he couldn't beat J even if he tried.