Reviews for My Chinese Ghost
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Chapters are too short but other then that great story so far however if you don't mind I'd like to suggest two things...

1) Luan tells &/or teachs Ranma how to alter the trigger so he dosen't have to worry about water anymore

2) After she learns it have her suggest a mother/daugther outing *

*If Mei's hair is the same color as their's have all three wear Ranma's usual outfit with their hair in the usual pigtail. The reason for this is see Kuno's head explode when he sees the Saotome Triplets
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Hey Akane
Mei was Ranma's curse so with her free from him, Ranma probabily thought the curse was broken & would be happy to be 100% man once again despite not caring if he was cured or not
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Go swimming...brilliant Akane since you swim like a sack of rocks
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Disclaimer confusion
Genma tried to sell the rights to Ranma 1/2 but you refused because the chip were BBQ...why are they your favorite & didn't want to part with them or did you mean he refused because he hates BBQ chips?
Tovath chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Good reason for Mei to be paired with Nabiki _
Hiryo chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Great chapter there. Looking forward how this story continues.
Twigon chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ugh. Too bad. I dislike most of the fiancés- Shampoo is generally obnoxious and has little hesitation declaring 'obstacles are for killing!' Ukyo either isn't there or completely ignores Ranma (admittedly, that's the same for the rest of the girls) the less said about Kodachi the better, and Akane generally acts like what you'd expect out of an overly jealous girlfriend with anger problems. Yeah, she's attracted to him, but she seems to have incredibly deep-seated problems with Ranma.

I admit to being affected by good stories I've read on here, but honestly the best fics in my experience are the ones that have an OC or a crossover. Ghost Girl would have been interesting to see.
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
One should always test one's limits from time to time. How else to discover if one has improved or backslid?

Nice to see this again. Looking forward to the next chapter. I have a question, however, Isn't the Saotome matron's name Nodoka and not Nadoka?
ppirilla chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Glad to see the story continuing. I've already forgotten the plot, so I now have an excuse to reread the whole thing!

This one was a little rough on transitions I think. Especially the jump from the action in Korea to Mei's bedroom, a separator or something would have made it less jarring.
cko2 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Not a bad story. Funny in some ways with kasimi being a bit out there and thinking the ghoust are nice...
Shouls be fun to see how all thegirls take to training under the old ghoul.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Interesting chapter, I hope Cologne whipping the girls into shape saves their lives when the demons arrive with guns and other modern weapons.
Rickmer chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I'm gonna be honest: I completely forgot this fic existed. Gonna have to reread from the beginning...
Vld chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Monsters? Juuban? Never heard of it. Yeah, like anyone will believe one who's been an otaku for the last 20 years to NOT know about it. Still, even if it's just in passing, why not make a Sailor Moon cameo? Or it doesn't even need to be Usagi. It could just be something like Ranma being sent to Juuban using Akane AirLines (hint, Mallet-sama), falling head first on the Daimon/Youman/Cardian of the week (and dusting it in the process) and getting blasted back to Nerima by the combined might of whiechever Senshis were fighting when he took the attack that HAD been aimed at the monster... and Mercury saying something like "Strange, my Computer says the monster died before our attacks hit? I hope it didn't catch a troïan horse" or something.
Rickmer chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Very interesting :)
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Nice! I like! Looking forward to the next chapter!