Reviews for Home A-Loud
Claircrystal chapter 1 . 6/3
Well Luna babysits neighborhood kids so she's more than capable of taking care of her own siblings.
willkala3503 chapter 1 . 2/17
i realy like your louud house fanfictions
Sorceress of Stories chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
This was really good. I like how you portrayed the sisters that were there. They seemed in character and the relationship between them was sweet. The situation was also very believable. I really liked it.
RockloreOtter chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
This is my number #1 favorite fanfic ever!
burtonfan422 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
I'll admit, I thought this was a cute story. Very well written, seems like something that could happen within this family
RockloreOtter chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
OMG! I'm adding this onto my favorites list!
Nonya B. Swackz chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Awww precious 3
celrock chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Quite a story here!

Keep up the great writing!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I absolutely loved this. It's a simple story, but that's kinda what makes it so beautiful. Things like this happen in families. Especially with large families where the kids are used to taking on a lot of responsibilities as well. I should know, because I have a large family.

I loved the way you wrote both Lucy and Luna. Lucy's inexperience was perfectly portrayed. And it's not very often that we get to see Luna take on the role of the responsible older kid, but she handled it beautifully. I just loved reading every word of this story.
lttlgreg chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
A very nice Luna and Lucy story, I have only read one other story of those two together. Dr. Luna really took charge! Love it!
Themetavoorhes chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Well lucy is more patient than I would be
ko777 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
soo cute and lucys adorable
irishauthor94 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Excellent, was browsing for a story like this for quite a while, and this delivered nicely.
best thing about Loud House is the genuine feeling sibling relationships and you NAILED that aspect.
roxygoth chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This was an awsome story! Even though it was serious and kinda dramatic it was really good and I like protective! Older sisters. Roxy
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Now that, that is a way to perfectly end a story. A slightly altered version of the start, but with an ending sentence that satisfies the reader but also leaves a hint or impression of a possible sequel that doesn't have to be fulfilled by the author. I'm favoriting this, its also really captures what splits the younger siblings from the older ones, but in a more light manner.