Reviews for Ambiguous
Asian Engie chapter 1 . 6/29
Lol! I love it! It's wonderful! I would be happy to see more!
peacfull havoc chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
wow!i was looking for a shinobu and goyo fic and man did i find one!i real one i wile back(i think they make a good couple)and i found out,i dont know if it is true,that she is about ,thats a sreach,most anime and manga o read,like fushigi yugi,have girls that get married at age 17 or !i like it,its funny!keep going i think your doing a great job.(need more fic's like this one!)
AmberPalette chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
HI! I'm sorry, I haven't really had a chance to read your stories, but I can't find an email address from you and I just wanted to thank you for the extremely courteous review of my Meitantei Holmes fanfiction His Ardor. It is in an awkward category and gets little notice for that reason, so I truly appreciate your notice! I will try to read your stories, as I am an anime fan as well! :)

Djinnmanfiction press chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
If I had one tenth the skill I'd probably do a patlabor fic myself since I'm a big fan of it, this one was very cool I especially like the end, poor gato hehe
Nagumo chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
We're not dead. We're just really really sleepy. as sleepy as the dead.

But I digress. This is a pretty good fic. Nice and sweet with Noa and Asuma.

On a side note, I will get another fanfic for patlabor up soon. no really, I will. (Starts whimpering)

Good fic you got here Grey. Keep up the work, we need more people writing patlabor fanfiction.
soaz chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
A good story indeed, quite in the mood of the manga. It is really well written, as far as I can judge, since I am french.

I didn't submit a review earlier because I wanted to know if the Patlabor community was just bit sleepy or totally dead. I guess the second answer is the more accurate so I made up my mind to write and say how good I think your fic is.

Go on with the good work!