Reviews for Not In This For Your Cause
Slackboy101 chapter 12 . 2/25
Wait is MVM happening in the past?
Reeeee chapter 7 . 1/1
Yeah let's just kill 2 of the main characters from one of the universes for no real reason and let's just make all of the characters from the same universe incredibly weak so every fight is exactly the same. I hate this kind of story. Ugh
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
I wonder if you could do,some form of Christmas special? Maybe something with “old nick” but something small with just the mercs giving hats as gifts could be fun
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Merasmus brok Sasha. He will pay:(
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Ok, the tf2 Mercs “even without soldier and Pyro” could handle 50 men, Junkrat and road hog would be the biggest threats, but 50 grunts would be easy, they fight more robots than that on an average Tuesday during the robot war
RandomP4 chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Still not realistic.
MonkeyCrunch chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Please, please, PLEASE have soldier come back due to Merasmus' come back stronger pills - I just feel like it would be so fun having him interact with overwatch heroes. Same with sniper and pyro too, I'd really love for my favourite mercs to reappear. Perhaps in a soldier-pyro-sniper-ex-machina, if you will. I still think you're doing a wonderful job with this fic, though. Still plenty of enjoyment to be had.
NeoNazo356 chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
That opening scene was DEFINITELY something I could see happening in a TF2 comic or animation. From the dialogue to the couple in the background to the CAR suddenly bobbing up before dropping back down.
Spy's "tutorial" of hand-to-hand was well executed, especially the opening of their quote/unquote "fight". Tracer might have time-manipulation, but that doesn't mean an old-fashioned punch to the face won't work if she's outta juice. Him outright SCREAMING "HIT ME!" makes me think back to the whole "SEDUCE ME!" spiel they did with the cancer-bread.
The thing about Medi-Guns was a nice touch between colleagues/rivals/frenemies, and I'm eager to see how the [Quick-Fix] compares to the [Caduceus Staff]. Also funny how Dell was talking about the "new internet" which he actually missed. It was a very nice touch, and I wonder just what kind of space-age wrench he got his hands on. The whole thing with the FedEx guy was a hoot, especially since Scout doesn't know how to use the internet quite yet.
The debriefing was expertly-written, and I LOVED the part where Spy said they'd all be getting a 200% bonus on their next paychecks. Very merchenary-esque. I'm surprised MCCREE of all people didn't also whoop in agreement, since money IS kinda important. Imagine all the space-age Cuban Cigars he could get. Unless the Omnic Crisis sunk all of Cuba into the sea at the same time Australia got nuked. Demoman finally getting that robot eye will be a nice touch, maybe he could get something [Telescopic] or [Infared] or maybe even [Night Vision] like Wolverine because YES the guy DOES have nightvision.
The bit about Merasmus at the beginning was a funny little bit, and I liked how Scout made the guy eat a baseball before running off. Also wondering why McCree didn't use [Deadeye] on him, but I guess he could be saving that for later when he needs to take out a half-dozen guys; unless he can just eliminate everything in SIGHT like in the Halloween Event physics-breaking spiel.
The whole fight with Merasmus was a hoot to read, and the whole "realism" thing is BULLSHIT. Contextually. C'mon, in the worlds of Overwatch and Team Fortress 2 NOTHING makes sense because everything's just super f*ing weird.
Still, an excellent chapter, and I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
Why didn't spy dead ringer?
BeepBoop chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Great story so far
leelanmahome chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I'm gonna be honest, you turned all the tf characters into enslaved bitches, and I still haven't overlooked the biased and one sided bullshit with the Ow characters. The world's most dangerous killers put on a leash instead of fighting, hmm. This whole story is pitiful oc bs, I'm reading fanboy material.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
I hope sniper comes back, maybe he saves spy or ends up helping the mercy out of a tight spot
And iron fist. TOTALY NOTHING like doomfist
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
I sure hope that SAXTON HALE shows up sometime, and if I was scout the fact that soldier was his lawyer oneself would stick out on my mind. Or the time solder killed scout other lawyer, the bread incident he was fun but I though those wwpuld be more personal to scout "especially since the bread indecent would probably be more acociated with ms Pauling" ps scout why do you care about tracer? I thought you wer loyal to ms Pauling. In your own words "the waighting game always works eventually" and I guess heavy will have to tell zhanna her boyfriend was killed by a cowboy in the future. PPS sorry for the long review
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
Lol Mccree is a better dad than spy