Reviews for It's Dangerous To Go Alone
Prime Jeremy chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
And then the dance off begins!
Supure chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Yet another super awesome update, I really like the scene where you had Darunia's wife tell them what has been going on in the goron village and have her point thek to the right direction to him
It also completely took me off guard with his wife even appearing in here, great job man
Oh and don't worry about the dely you had with this update, I'm sure you must have been pretty busy with real life stuff and it is always important to get any sort of personal business delt with first so it's alright dude, best luck to you for chapter 8 btw and I wish you a very amazing day my friend, peace
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
.was...
.w .
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Where did Saria's fairy go? I must have missed or forgotten that.
supure chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Amazing chapter, I'm really liking the extra character development you are giving to Nabooru here
I also enjoy how Saria and Link have much more interaction with the characters here then they had in the games, especially with the minor characters, it's always fun to let them in on the spotlight indeed.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Wonderful
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
That door always bugged me to. I think it was supposed to be for Talons deliveries but I was always annoyed that you couldn't use that to get through
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Hmm I wonder if Nabooru met them in the Spirit Temple yet. Timeline wouldn't match with what happens in game but things are different here. Or Nabooru just finds the idea of them sneaking in funny and decided to encourage their recklessness. Hmm...
supure chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Another fantastic chapter yet again
I really like how you have both Link and Saria working together as a team on sneaking into the castle like that
This makes me very excited for seeing more of their creative teamwork in future situtations that they are gonna be getting to in future chapters, keep up the amazing work man ]
sanid096 chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
the story is great so far can't wait to see it plays out.
supure chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Fantastic chapter man
I really do enjoy how you implemented Nabooru's introduction to Saria and Link, that's some pretty clever stuff right there m8 D
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Wonderful four chapters
FiliaTempus chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
wow it's great so far and I'd love to see more when you next update 3
Mathemagician93 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Hi, just wanted to say I really like what you've got of this story so far. Saria is one of my favorite Zelda characters, so I'm glad you are giving her a much bigger role from the start than she had in the game. And the whole explanation for why the Kokiri all think they will die when that doesn't actually happen fits in with the canon events of the game- otherwise we wouldn't see the Kokiri celebrating in Hyrule Field in the end credits.

One of my favorite things was how as soon as Saria decided to leave, she started packing food for her and Link. Since they can't exactly live off of occasional bottles of milk and hearts dropped by slain enemies, it was nice to have a little bit of foresight for the adventure- especially since that never seems to be Link's strong suit. And I like how Hyrule Field was big enough that you couldn't cross it with a few minutes of rolling.

I know this story will eventually get a lot darker just from the summary and the Angst in the genre, but so far I'm liking the start you have. Keep up the great work!
supure chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Man this story just keeps on getting better and better, I cannot wait until they meet Malon in castle town
It's gonna be great stuff D