Reviews for Rabbit of the Moon
deityoftheuniverse chapter 24 . 4/12
Went to see thecreepytellerman's profile on wattpad after seeing your notice. Surprisingly, he left a note, apologizing and deleting the story.
isadonavan310 chapter 1 . 3/22
ok then im Interested
Honestly still is an amazing crossover idea.
Uruguay Wolf chapter 22 . 3/19
Great read so far. At first I was afraid that you were making Bell too aloof against Yharnam's plight, but I see now that isn't the case. Perhaps an apt comparison would be to Vherstinae's Seek, a Worm/Bloodborne crossover: it also had the MC engage with Yharnam emotionally, to bond with their people and grieve in their grief. I really, really, reallllllly love works that weave the MC's emotional investment in both the Dream and their own original world, instead of making Bloodborne a gratuituous edgy power fantasy. Thankyou
Bruh man I'm schewpid chapter 1 . 3/20
Seeing the summary already made me expectant.
Killerpickle chapter 23 . 3/18
Just read the notice on chapter '24'

I really love the story and can't wait for the next update please update and don't abandon this (I know its only been 2 months but ehh still please don't).
Yeah it sucks to hear that someone has been doing that hopefully you will be able to get that sorted, have you sent a support/help request on the sites that it was stolen to as they may be able to delete it/ban the person even if it doesn't solve it completely always, its something...

I can't wait to see what happens next and how Bell's Level/falna will interact with the blood crystals particularly when he ranks up as we know in cannon that the better your status before ranking up the better the results will be once updated.

Questions:
1) Will Bell get a spell book like he does in canon and will it be the same as Fire magic doesn't suits him now with what he has been through.
- One of the few reasons Bell could still get Fire magic from the grimoire would be due to him desiring it as a weapon against monsters as it is anthema to them.
- It would be interesting to see a different type of magic be manifested due to his time in the Dream, maybe something related to healing to 'help' people there, or protection/wards etc, but I think the most interesting would be to have it be based around 'illusion' not in the traditonal sense but sort of as a precursor of Bell becoming an Old One where be starts the blur reality slightly.

Can't wait for the next chapter and if this is the last update than thanks for the story but Pretty Please With Sugar On Top Continue It PLEASE!
Interesting an early meeting between Bell and Mikoto.
aSleepyPenguin chapter 13 . 2/12
I already know what Bell is going to say next chapter. Meme: No No No No!
FlawedBauthor chapter 23 . 2/9
Sucks you're too stupid to finish this.
isaacstormblood1 chapter 20 . 2/1
Feels like Welf needs a Ludwig's holy bade.
Navarone chapter 23 . 1/15
Thieves will always exist unfortunately, it's just a fact of the world at this point.
(referring the 24th chapter Notice)
EliteKnight94 chapter 24 . 1/17
Just reported him. Hopefully he'll get the memo and delete the work. In the meantime why not work on other projects, or make new chapters and not post them until it's gone.
berganzabyronjr chapter 23 . 1/15
why why I was so excited for the new chapter but now I'm just sad
Foxface chapter 23 . 1/11
Really nice story
Cool how bell reacts to everything and how he deals with the trauma
Hope the story isn't abandonded
Your story has been posted on Wattpad by Thecreepytellerman.