Reviews for Confessions After Midnight
StarOfFeanor chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Awe :-) so sweet. Your stories are so detailed and extraordinary.

I love all the little tidbits of information you give at the end of chapters. I love learning new things. I didn't even know the canopic jars had different names. How does one pronounce the word 'duamutef'? Is it pronounced the way it's spelt?
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Seto is more accepting after his ordeal. I am sure he is going to take better care of himself with Yami around. An ulcer is not funny and a perforated ulcer is worse.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Love this fic so so much! You've written everyone so well! It seems like this would fit right into canon ignoring the Egyptian arc of course. Really really good job
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Poor Seto, it’s sad what happened to him. Hopefully he starts taking care of himself. Poor Mokuba. It’s nice how Seto comforted him. I love how Yami stayed with Seto and took care of him. I love how they both watched a movie together. I loved this story so much!
Hirami chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Aaaah, I swear I screamed when I got a mail that you had a new piece of work! I'm sincerely really really happy.
Seto, you're such an idiot.. *sigh* but of course he would push himself to his limits and way beyond... I really love the way you write. Especially the part between Seto and Yami was just perfect.. Yami's clumsy way of showing Seto that he cared... Or at least Mokuba making it very clear when he tells him Yami stayed at Seto's side all the time...
Love it.
Would be nice to get a sequel when Kaiba gets out of the hospital again... would make Yami sure he sleeps and eats enough this time..?