Reviews for Gotham's Webbed Warrior
Gon chapter 18 . 5/31
Hi, really great story but could you change some stuff on the harem? For example, you could pull out Power Girl from the relationship of Superman and Lois and send them to Spidey then Black Cat, Laura Kinney, Mockingbird (Bobbi), Poison ivy (hello, she's redheaded and hot she's evil perfect for Peter) and maybe, not necessarily, Killer Frost (I think the bad girls are pretty cool if they were with spidey), Batwoman (is that actually the movie BATMAN BLOOD WAR?), oh and somehow it would be fun to bring his sister Teresa into the relationship would be just funny and Silk should definitely be there. hello she and Peter have been bitten by the same spider but the opinion on the story: Really great story I especially liked the reactions of the people when they heard about Peter's 'death' I hope you build the original Hulk I find the kind of cool and funny you're really a good writer and I'm reading your story for the third time and I can only say: WRITE DAMNED ONCE AGAIN. Imagine that as a rage outbreak:)
I never pegged you as the Incest type, you do know that Superman and Power Girl are cousins, right?
Antihero1610 chapter 18 . 5/20
Will the fantastic four get the cold shoulder from Peters harem for leaving peter behind?
Ben10fan chapter 18 . 5/20
Will peter be a mentor and a older brother figure to Cassandra Cain later on in the story
PowerNinja chapter 18 . 5/20
Does she hulk hellcat and the defenders know of Peters death or do they just not care?. And could firestar and Teresa parker join Peters harem just asking is all
Lieutenant lick me1560 chapter 18 . 5/16
i love this story so much update as soon as you can dude keep up the good work
Axccel chapter 17 . 5/3
I can see it now “this might push me to my likits” *blasts them all unconscious with repulsor wave* “oops, wrong button, I meant to go easy not win easy.”
Jack oh lantern chapter 18 . 4/28
This is a wonderful fanfic, I really hope that you will decide to update this one next as I have been dying to know what was Stark's big secret and also see karma bite him in the ass.
darthwolf chapter 18 . 4/13
So, Peter is going to intervine in every arc presented to the Batfamily? Please, make him have an Spider-Pet of some sorts
Hey man I just started reading this and I have go ask, is to Jessica Jones, Jessica Drew or someone else that me marvel is talking about.
Projectxtreme chapter 18 . 3/3
When will batgirl join Peter's harem
Spiderwarrior chapter 18 . 3/2
When will power girl join Superman's mini harem?
Spiderman rules chapter 18 . 2/27
Could power girl join spidermans harem. The reaction he could have to her boob window would be hilarious.
D72 chapter 18 . 2/27
Shame, I was thinking a business partnership where Karen Starr dope slaps him whenever he starts parker moping would be awesome. Injustice power girl bitch slap errybody!

Don't really get why she would put up with Kent either. Then again, I see lois curb stomping him for thinking about a harem. Dangerously softspoken lois: "Oh, you want a harem clark?" Door slams, screaming begins. And not good screams.

I totally buy spidey using sex-no-jutsu off panel in any number of marvel "events". Spider man therapy special.
D72 chapter 16 . 2/27
Gotta respond to that A/N. Please flush any zombie apocalypse down the toilet, unless it's a short trip to racoon city?

As to early clues, you kinda implied he's stuck to gotham for a glowing green bath. Could shave a few years off so dating Ms. Gordon would be a bit less awkward.

When I was 22, my employer tried to set me up with her 14 year old granddaughter. She was 82, so I guess that was normal back then, instead of a felony.