Reviews for Gotham's Webbed Warrior
koper chapter 18 . 9/22
Its great story, i hope Its not abandoned
Badger10 chapter 18 . 9/19
I love this. I hope you update soon
Zeckromizder chapter 18 . 9/10
Wait I don't understand something... Is Felicia not going to be in Peter's Harem? I mean, she may hate him for what Oct did, but knowing that it wasn't Peter and that she is still in love with Peter may bring her up in the list. Plus, two cats and a spuder isn't a bad combination... Just saying
Anonoa chapter 18 . 9/4
I hope update this story soon
Marvel Master chapter 18 . 8/28
Please add Power Girl to Peter’s harem. I know i’m asking this pretty late, but she suits Peter way more than Superman, who last I checked is her cousin and adoptive father(even if it technically applies to a different version of Superman, it still applies due to them technically being the same person).
She’s way too hot and sexy to not be considered, and if you’re worried about the harem size, she can take Jessica Cruz’s place, given the lack of romantic development between Peter and Jessica Cruz despite them already meeting before.
Mr.unknow chapter 18 . 8/20
So its the pits he's looking for to cure him of his tumor? that could work but would it mostly corrupt him mostly?

With the story itself, nicely done. keep going with it
DxD-Supreme chapter 18 . 8/7
Why is Power Girl with Superman? They’re cousins, plus what’s the point of giving Peter a harem essentially comprised of the hottest females in both Marvel and DC if Power Girl isn’t included, considering that Power Girl is among the hottest and sexiest females in the DC Universe/Multiverse, with an even more voluptuous figure and bigger assets than Wonder Woman or any other DC female?
Hunterkits chapter 18 . 7/25
This is amazing! Hope you continue this.
Could power girl join spidermans harem as she is superman's cousin and Peter's reaction to her boobs could be hilarious as the lemon could be him gaping before fucking her boobs. A threesome between her and catwoman and or wonder woman would be amazing.
Gon chapter 18 . 5/31
Hi, really great story but could you change some stuff on the harem? For example, you could pull out Power Girl from the relationship of Superman and Lois and send them to Spidey then Black Cat, Laura Kinney, Mockingbird (Bobbi), Poison ivy (hello, she's redheaded and hot she's evil perfect for Peter) and maybe, not necessarily, Killer Frost (I think the bad girls are pretty cool if they were with spidey), Batwoman (is that actually the movie BATMAN BLOOD WAR?), oh and somehow it would be fun to bring his sister Teresa into the relationship would be just funny and Silk should definitely be there. hello she and Peter have been bitten by the same spider but the opinion on the story: Really great story I especially liked the reactions of the people when they heard about Peter's 'death' I hope you build the original Hulk I find the kind of cool and funny you're really a good writer and I'm reading your story for the third time and I can only say: WRITE DAMNED ONCE AGAIN. Imagine that as a rage outbreak:)
I never pegged you as the Incest type, you do know that Superman and Power Girl are cousins, right?
Antihero1610 chapter 18 . 5/20
Will the fantastic four get the cold shoulder from Peters harem for leaving peter behind?
Ben10fan chapter 18 . 5/20
Will peter be a mentor and a older brother figure to Cassandra Cain later on in the story
PowerNinja chapter 18 . 5/20
Does she hulk hellcat and the defenders know of Peters death or do they just not care?. And could firestar and Teresa parker join Peters harem just asking is all
Lieutenant lick me1560 chapter 18 . 5/16
i love this story so much update as soon as you can dude keep up the good work