Reviews for Mountain Ice
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Ice And Fire Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Nice piece...
Angilina Diggle chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
good, it leaves you haingin'. Personaly i think you should continue.
Eowulia chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
OOH! This sounds really good! ::Smiles:: You have to hurry! You're torturing me by not posting! Please! I really love your work! (And Leggy too!) ::Naughty wink::
Jessie-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I love this story! Very well writen. It is true to their character (sp?). I enjoyed reading it, and Im upset that there is only one chapter. Have any plans coming up? Perhaps Legolas answering his call to the sea? Great story!

JG
EarthFaery chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Interesting, really well written, original, simple, and heart wrenching in a very subtle way. For me, anyway.

I don't really understand what you're implying by the ending of the conversation. Maybe you're not implying anything.

But it's still fantastic. Well done! Going on my favourites list.
Salysha chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I am impressed. This is a great story in every way: the dialogue is believable and of the correct timeframe, the characterization is excellent and the overall description good. The ambiguity was there for anyone willing to see, like in these lines:

"The time of the elves is over, and the time of men is at hand."

"I have my good friend Gimli, and he is all the companionship I need." A wry smile turned the corners of the elf's mouth. "At times more.

I also liked the subtle humor, like in

"Aragorn, King of Men, Elessar Elfstone, and many other names besides, wandered..."

A masterpiece, what else is there to say?
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
A nice, simple little vignette, easy to visualize. I think it demonstrates how comfortable Legolas and Aragorn are with each other.

If I were you, I'd correct the typos, and then do a replacement (so you don't lose your reviews).
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Aww swwet fic, short and nice
lilbee chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
This is really good and it even kind of gives an explanation of why legolas never married. You could maybe spout a story from this!

luv lil*bee
Willow Myst chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Cool! Nice, short little fic! I like short fics. I like the way Legolas is all mysterious with Aragorn, hee hee, Aragorn doesn't know all!
Rain Minstrel chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
That was good! I liked your characterization of Aragorn and Legolas (very true to them both), and also your attention to detail (Legolas' hair lifting in the wind, the bottle flies being disturbed). I also think there would be potential for a sequel, but it also works very well as a vignette. However, it is a pity that you did not edit your work or run it through spellcheck, especially the last sentence (it was a touching sentence, but it took me a little while to figure out what you were trying to say.) Anyway, I enjoyed reading that!
The Evil Psycho from the Marsh Pits of Saturn chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Interesting dialogue. Watch out for the typos though; they'll be the death of ya. ;D