Reviews for Politics
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 6/21/2022
Sorry, it took me so long to find this gem of a story. I can very much see Sheldon and Penny being Republicans. I would be more surprised if they didn't know how to handle a gun. I just loved your use of Reed and Malloy from Adam-12. Thanks for sharing.
Justin117 chapter 1 . 11/26/2021
I loved that show growing up. That and Emergency!
penmaster cole chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
love the reference, I like the idea of this story
PenName76 chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
You’re very brave for posting this. Well written and fair.
Richard76310 chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Nice story. Proud supporter of the 2nd amendment and glad you put it in the story line. Recognized 1 Adam 12 with the use of Reed before the Malloy.
Meh chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Not sure I agree with your take on Sheldon and Penny’s political views. Sheldon strikes me as being indifferent to politics - basically wouldn't vote at all unless it directly affected his interests. Penny, on the other hand, is canonically a Hillary supporter (from back when she primaries Obama). Even with her being pro-gun, I think Penny is someone who identifies as a feminist so she'd be unlikely to vote Trump even if she was tempted to vote Republican.
I mean, I guess this is one way to make sure you get a tonne of reviews, but other than the political angle, the story is kinda meh.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Loved the A-12 homage. I agree re: second amendment but I wish the RNC could have found someone else.
IronBaig5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
admire your courage in the summary
Taco76310 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Enjoyed this chapter and hope you write more of it. 2nd amendment and the Trump election in California great plot.
Chippers chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Interesting idea on Sheldon's (and Penny's) political views. I'm pro-2nd amendment and anti-transgender bathroom laws. But, this did feel more like a political monologue and less like a story.
Noone102299 chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
While it is definitely risky to talk politics especially on sites like this, it is nice to see a story like this also congratulations as it was well written. Also it nice to see that I'm not the only one with conservative leanings on this site.
David chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Not a bad story, not a fan of trump, but glad to see both Sheldon and Penny have convictions about their politics. Really liked the the way you brought Adam 12 into it.
Marathon Zack 140.6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
I absolutely loved this story! Wonderful job!
Dreaming of Starry Skies chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I enjoyed this, despite having different view points before it became transphobic
lmill123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I enjoyed this one shot and I totally agree with what Penny said to Leonard and Amy and about their character. And it's easy to see that Sheldon and Penny would take a different political stand.