Reviews for A Different Kind of Magic
angel897 chapter 36 . 7/4
a thrilling an fun story to read. great job :)
scribe de la vie chapter 26 . 7/4
I was really getting into this, but the whole hymen thing ruined it for me. I don't know if you yourself have a vagina or if you've been with someone who has a vagina, but that's not how the hymen works. There is no barrier halfway up the vagina. The hymen sits outside the opening of the vagina. Penetrative sex does not necessarily rupture the hymen. The hymen is a flap of flexible membrane that can move and stretch. There are different types of hymen, but for the most part, when a woman is aroused, just as her vagina becomes wet and more stretchy, the hymen also prepares for the possibility of penetrative sex. Sex may hurt if not properly prepared, but not because the hymen is 3 inches up the vagina.
MoonyGirl828 chapter 36 . 6/17
This was my first Twins/Hermione fic! I’m so glad I picked this one! The epilogue really made me sad because of the fact that they had to watch everyone on in their family die and go on without them. I loved your story, thank you!
MoonyGirl828 chapter 1 . 6/16
I knew one of them was Regulus but still shocked me and Orion! Oh my!
MoonyGirl828 chapter 1 . 6/16
Ugggh who are these unspeakables?!
TheOneAndOnlyFred chapter 10 . 6/5
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WOW
TheOneAndOnlyFred chapter 3 . 6/4
man. I. Cant. Put. It. Down
DarlingDeath13 chapter 13 . 6/1
It would actually be 20 hours, not 22.
neweldi chapter 36 . 5/26
Thanks, I like it :-)
Lyndsay Mac chapter 30 . 4/5
I am loving this story so far! You are a wonderful writer. This is your fourth story that I have read.

I wanted to mention an error. You commented that the original due date was January 11, but then it was bumped up six weeks and was now December 31. A date needs to be changed.
c.karen09 chapter 36 . 4/3
I've been crying for the last few paragraphs, but I have enjoyed this story very much. I'm so glad I found it, and I will be sure to check out the rest of your work. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this great story!
c.karen09 chapter 23 . 4/2
I loved their vows, and all the rest of the wedding too. Hermione has so many people in her life who love her, and she deserves them all. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 21 . 4/2
Too bad she didn't punish him right when she was in front of him. It might have scared all his lap dogs away. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 20 . 4/1
OMG! I love it!
c.karen09 chapter 18 . 4/1
I hoped that was her surprise. Thanks for writing!