Reviews for No Prince Charming
purplerocks chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i love this story,i think your character are well made and i just can stop reading your stories,but i can seem to get to the web site were Coffin made of Glass is at so if anyone could help i would ready appreciated.
fan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
If anyone is looking for the Coffin Made of Glass story, the address is veruca_ which you'll have to get to through a web archive. It took me a while to find it but it was totally worth the search.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
There's something wrong with the link to your Coffin Made Of Glass-its cut off so the whole URL isn't there. Can you send it to me please? I'd like to read it.
Serenity Hope chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
oh I'm intregued. More plz!
silk chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I loved your Series ...all oft it! Think it is brilliant ! Please go on and write another part!
fennel chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
love it so much.

I really hope you'll write more.
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Superb writing! You have **all** the characterizations down - like Jynk, I loved the Wash bit with "a non-speaking moment" - yet you've shown Jayne and River in a new light. You've written Jayne's sweet side, with his concern for River, and you've given us a look into her tortured mind. Every word you've written in her POV is perfect, just as she would speak. I was especially impressed by her saying, regarding the needles in the infirmary: "I hate them and I need them." It gives a lot of insight and is spooky at the same time.

Fantastic job. I've been following this series and loving it, and I'm on pins and needles waiting for the rest. :-)
The Infernal Jynk chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
More! For the love of Joss! I want more! *bounces around, hugging her Jayne plushie* Oh, my Joss! This little series is great. I can't wait to see more. You were dead on for Wash's character, too. His crack about a "no talking moment" sounded like it came straight from Joss' pen. Bravo!
Meegzi chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Oh man, I just love you. And I'm even more in love with the fact that there's going to be another part! I was curious as to where Mal and Book where through this, but it seems Mal's making his apprearence in the next part. Hee. Poor Jayne. Right about now I see Jayne packing his things, convinced he's out. And Simon's such a dork - HELLO she's not a 5 year old!

And dude! TOTAL surprise! I didn't expect this to be finished - you're so sneaky. I'm off to reread. ;)

Meg
Tryx chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
yay! finally! i've been waiting for you to continue this series for a long time!

as always, i love it. you have a great handle on the river/jayne relationship (which happens to be my fave!)

i really hope you continue this story soon... :D
Annabelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I've been waiting and waiting for you to write again, I didn't know that was banning stories, ugh. Thanks for the link. Both of the stories were great! Yay for River/Jayne. Please write more soon!