Reviews for Claimed
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
I love this but will there be more chapters
PixiedustWishes chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
I hope you don't abandon this story and continue it!
EchoWaves chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Ohhhhh my Goddess! This is an excellent story, I truly enjoy your world building, the stubbornness of both Sarah and Jereth will make for many interesting encounters!
happyandcontent45 chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
OH Silly King te Labyrinth just said you will not Harm her it will protect her even from you I think.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I tried to like this story I really did but it had been done so many times that I can not read another one like this ever again. For once I would love to see Sarah kidnap Jareth into her own world and make him love her. Or Let Sarah seduce Jareth until he Jareth beggs for her. This same old story line is something over done.
Sazzle76 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Acting like a five year old and calling her little girl, way to go Jareth! I very much like her guards, I believe they will benefit your story : )
Sazzle76 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
This has potential, your delivery of setting is good and there is a promise of tension which is always interesting to read. The premise may be familiar but it's all down to the execution, so I am hopeful you can deliver as your first two chapters have got my attention. Interested to see how you have Sarah handle the 'reveal'.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Hey there! Loving the story so far, but Im afraid it's heading toward the cliche "Jareth wants girl, girl refuses Jareth, he is cruel and mean, she try to escape, Jareth wins in the end." story. I would love to see a more Beauty and the Beast story, you know? Where Sarah intelligently and calmly manta ins her heroism, and sways Jareth over to her point of view. Hopefully he will actually love her and not list after her, and her love him in return. You know, a good ending! _ Just don't make Sarah a pansy please. Like, if Jareth tries to rape her, bash his head in! Rip his hair out! If he hits her, then she hits back! Personally, I would rather die than let someone rape me. If they held a gun to my head and told me that they would kill me if I didn't do what they said, I would say calmly that they won't get any satisfaction out of me and they may kill me. I know where I'm going. Lol, make Sarah a warrior, will ya?
LovelyAmberLight chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Whew! What a chapter! Sarah is in so much trouble.
Sazzle76 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I really like the start of this, silly spoilt Jareth making the same old mistake of underestimating the mortals. I know this is not an original idea but I am enjoying it just the same. Looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.
Hustlers chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Great start. I am looking forward to more