Reviews for All The Things She Said
CodeRomance chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
ha then why does it say complete if theres more! and there had better be more! i must admit i was bit confused about it because i thought it was a harry and ginny fic but then i started to see where it was going and by the way i just love sam even if its a bit weird that ginny bi! but sam she's just awesome and i love her!
Victoria chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
By what I've read so far u have tallent for keeping a person interested. The story is great the descriptions wonderfull and the emotions captivating. I look forword to reading the upcoming chapters. _
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
Hm... and the plot thickens...Do me a favor and write more as soon as you can.
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I like it so far. I wrote a fic to the same song.

The Sexy Boy
Nirvanagurl1220 chapter 4 . 6/7/2003
Ginny chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
Well..I'm not a fan of slash fics...expecially not girl ones but it has potential...I love the T.A.t.u song...And I like how Ginny and Harry shared a lil kissle!
Katherine chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
DAMMNN! OMG!This story is so awesome! Write more! Write more!
Vkitty chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Please continue! I want to know if they break up!
SNdReAmer chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
Hey Ginneh! I didnt expect sam to be a girl.. hmm...

Vkitty chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
That was, um...unexpected. You had strategy in the first chapter, you made sure you never said 'he' or 'her'! It is a pretty good story, please continue. Or I'll have to kill you with tickles and five day exposure to spoiled salmon covered in chunky milk! Muahahhahahahahaha!
The One above All chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
Fabulous. Love the twist about sam being a grl. and of course the entire weasly clan being stunned except for Fred and George. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
mest freak chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
your story is quite odd but um funny lol. i realy dont like T.A.T.U. .but yea thats just my opinion. but anwways, just to let you know harry's nimbus got destroyed by the womping willow in the 3rd book so he has a fire bolt now so you should change it.
smartsnail13 chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Continue the story! You should finish anything you start!
misspin chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
that was really good! You know what's freaky? I wrote a fan fic to this song yesterday! I haven't posted it yet though...I made it all the things HE said though... Good job! P.S- I love that song! It's so like catchy...
Angelina W chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
LOL! Beautyful! I luv this! Go Ginny!