Reviews for Proposed Ignorance
Mellia Bee chapter 8 . 3/12
This was excellent, and I truly enjoyed reading it. I especially loved your portrayal of Clark’s parents, though everyone was well done. Thanks for sharing!
Blueowl chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
Yay, Manson. Glad you let her have a part in this. I always thought she could be a friend to Lois.
I really enjoyed this :)
puffytiger chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
A very nice rewrite of "Home Is Where The Hurt Is", thanks so much for sharing! I love that Mayson is alive and a semi distant friend. This was a mostly light and WAFFY enjoyable read. I love your stuff and hope you continue sharing with us!
mjf2468 chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
Awwwww...the sweetest ending and proposal ever! I'm so, so happy you're still writing and posting LnC stories! This one was short, sweet, and kept me guessing even though it was close to canon.
mjf2468 chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
So very sweet...you capture both their characters exactly. I can so see this as canon.
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Awww, mush. But wonderful mush!
Buddy5647 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Now THIS is a spankin' good yarn. From "Clark whistled..." to The End, everything was just right. Romance, jealousy, near death experience, anger, adventure, warm fuzzy moments. A wonderful tale well told. Every thing in it's place. Very well put together. Well done and thank you very much! Buddy
mjf2468 chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
Loving how you're weaving canon into this. I missed the part where they determined it was a Kryptonium virus.
Buddy5647 chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Very good chapter. Lois' devotion and consistent care shows not just depth of feeling, but of character. Wonder why her father couldn't come to be in on the process, I assume too far away to be there on time. It's fitting that the moment of decision fell down to her, as of the entire group, including and especially Clark himself, no one is better suited. When faced with the final moments of a decision, she alone seems to be the one to tune in, realize with clarity that there is that perfect moment when all that can be done must be done and damned be consequences. I could feel that it came over, I could see in my mind the set of her jaw, tears brimming, your perfect phrase, "grim determination" as she rasps out "do it" in a breathy growl. Well done. I hope for the best, as you've gone too far to let him just die, and I am looking forward to their shared "grim determination" as they ferret out the ne'er-do-well who did this, and make (him/her/them) face the music but, unfortunately NOT pay a horrible price.
mjf2468 chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
So very sweet. Yes, Clark IS very good guy. I es5love how you're writing Mason, and her question about Clark to done, and cannot wait to see how this all develops!
WarKnyte chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Such a great character piece
mjf2468 chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
I'm so happy to see Mason in a story! I always liked her and thought she added a lot to the show. I also love the part she's playing in the plot. And I can see how she found out happening. Wow, Lois got VERY angry! Loved how she was able to focus when she realized how sick Clark really was.I love his comment that he did indeed know how to use a thermometer. Ha. I especially can't wait to find out what was in the explosion and how Clark got sick. I do have my suspicions, though, but I wonder which avenue this story will take...a very complicated, involved plot or something more straight forward.
JamesTKent chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
A VERY nice description of events. My immediate question would be "Was there kryptonite in the Japanese reactor?"
mjf2468 chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Poor Lois! Love how she went blaming herself and thought it was too early to ask. It shows the growth she's undergone. A few years earlier I bet she'd have taken Clark’s response /possible refusal personally.
WarKnyte chapter 2 . 10/10/2016