Reviews for Faded
silinde-kun chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
why have you stop this fic? snif...
Yami Maleci chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
This fic amuses the hell out of me! Please update soon, you've kept them all in character wonderfuly, I can't wait to see what Nagi does when he finds out Aya is there.

ja

~Prodigy
amethyst rulzz chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
what's actually the pairing? i think schuxran is great..

i like this story.. i think it'll be very interesting when ran wake up..

please update..T_T
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
o..intersting! please update!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
You should so update...cuz this is awesome and if you update more people will realize that your fic is there and they will want to read it
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Schu..kidnapped AYa...WHY!
Yuki Valons chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Love your ficcie! Please update soon?
Miharu Akimoto chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
cool story, when you reach the next chapter, inform me...
babymar-mar chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
i wub it! plz write more and farfarellos so kool wen hes not crazy!
CrimsonEyedAngel99 chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
heh, please continue! (even this is over... *sweatdrops* more or less a year old...-_-') I'd kinda like to see what happens next. I like Farf's comment "Why is THAT going to sleep in my bed?"
_ so... continue?
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
? An honest lie? But then, since when is Schuditch honest anyway.
Oh no.(gasp!)No. You are NOT making this a RanxFarf fic are you?
Monou Hakkai chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Oookay...can't see what the pairing though I'm guessing it's either Ran/Brad or Ran/Schu. I seriously wouldn't mind the latter. It kind of fits nicely in this sort of story. You could do that pairing and/or give a small implication of Ran/Brad. But that's up to you so I won't argue madly if my guess is wrong on the pairing. The story is coming along nicely so far and you should continue when you can, Pyrochan.
Misura chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
I really like a Farfarello who can say more than just 'I want to hurt God' and things like that ; thank you for writing him that way. I didn't really miss Nagi, though it'd be nice if he showed up some time (as he is living in the same house after all). I am curious to see where the sleepingroom-shuffle's going to head.

Least believable statement from Schuldig (who's really annoying (loveable) in this fic) :

"He followed me home. Honest,"

aramis chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Good so far, ganbaru! I would have guessed BradxAya, but seeing how u left ken out, is the pairing going to be a kenxaya/ayaxken ? -
sakuraaya chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Yay... another Aya/Ran & Brad ficcies... *glomp* *glomp*... I have to glomp over Pandora & MinnaMorr too.. because both of them do the couples... what do you have in mind? Aya to fall over Brad over the course of time? I know u r Schu/Brad fan... something for a change ne? I wished my muse will inspired me in writing.. but.. he is currently busy destroying the world or sleeping with his fellow Earth Dragon.. Kakyou... *glare* at Fuuma