Reviews for Where A Story of Finding Where You Belong
TheAngelthatfellfromHeaven chapter 8 . 6/19
please if you get the chance update this! really enjoyed it so far!
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
cool
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
A good plot. Bit difficult to follow due to the infrequent updates. Now that Harry is in an exhausted sleep, how is Snape going to get him out? Look forward to the next update, whenever.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
Harry with either Bill, Charlie, or Fred&George
gleefan2009 chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
love it please write more
Remustonkslupin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
This did sound interesting to see where you would take it. Not a bad start at all, but I just think the bashing is going to cheapen you story. It isn't really needed in any story at all. You could just have Harry part ways with Ron and Hermione without bashing them. Just my giving you my sense and what I think. Hope I am not coming off as rude. Also when is Snape and how is Snape going to be a mentor to Harry. He hates the boy with a passion. I dislike like Dumbledore, but even I can see he did things that he needed to even if he didn't go about them the right way. Good luck with your story and have a nice day.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Interesting hope to read more soon keep up the good work. I'll definitely continue to support your story
Stephaniemn 5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Really like your story so far. Love mentor Snape fiction.
kirsty21 chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
cool update soon thanks
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
I'm extremely happy that you got all set up and wrote another chapter! At the moment I don't have any ideas on what should happen later in the story, but if I do, I'll let you know ;) I'm mostly just excited to read a story that's going in a slightly different direction, even if there are tons of stories with Harry attempting or committing suicide. I look forward to the next one!
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Personally I hate moving, so you have my sympathies; also, nnnooooooooooooo! I . . . need . . . updated . . . *dies from update withdrawal symptoms* I hope everything goes well for you, and I hope to read more chapters soon :)
Siebenschlaefer chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
I look forward to your next update, doesn't depend how long it takes. So take your time, settle in and hopefully internet access and writing muse will do the rest.
Adelene900 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Is this SnapeXHarry fic?
w1362713 chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
dont worry im stayin
BladeWolf23756 chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
I'm enjoying this story. I hope you update when you can.