Reviews for Synthetic Emotions
dollarbanks chapter 37 . 2/17
Argh. It kills me that this was never completed. I'm in pieces dying to know what would have happened. I can only hope that someday you'll pick this up again.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 37 . 2/16
Nth readthrough complete. STILL wishing for more, as always... *whine*
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 37 . 1/23
Your story is amazing! Your plot is well thought out and brings something unique to the fandom. None of the other stories that I've read have such an original twist to the whole AI idea. Adding that to your incredible storytelling ability puts this story over the top! You have this amazing way of drawing your readers into the story and keeping us captivated and waiting in anticipation to see what will happen next. I'm not sure why you stopped writing but I so wish that you would resume this awesome story and show us where Inuyasha's and Kagome's path with take them(and us loyal readers of yours as well). ;)
Anon chapter 37 . 10/14/2013
It's a shame you discontinued this story. And we never did get a shower scene of InuKag. Oh we'll, it was pretty good so far, and hopefully one day you'll change your mind and pick it up again or perhaps pass it along to someone else to finish. Cheers, and you're an excellent storyteller.
ItsAReadingThing chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU OMFG ILY OKIE
ItsAReadingThing chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
SESSHY !
ItsAReadingThing chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Sesshy and rin moment (: bwahaha .
ItsAReadingThing chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
OH MAH GAWD. YOU HAVE ME GROANING AND MOANING (not like that) AND SQUEALING AND GASPING AND LAUGHING AND ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL OKKKIE
A.JeanetteJ chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Skkskxk
A Little Someone chapter 37 . 9/21/2012
Sad this was never completed! A good read anyway :-)
A Little Someone chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Umm, so... I know this is discontinued, but I was so curious I thought I'd read the first chapter and THAT'S IT. But then... D: The way you write was too good to pass up so I found myself continuing and now I can't stop, EVEN with the knowledge that it's incomplete :(

Glad I stumbled across this great story, even after so many years!
venuslegacy9 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Awww this time Kagome gets to save Inuyasha. He is not gonna like that.
venuslegacy9 chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
I never stop being amazed at the brilliance of this story and how you weave the characters lives together and the direction you have taken them in.
venuslegacy9 chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
oh my gosh! yes, yes, yes, they kissed! and wow that was unexpected, but so fitting, he's just, oh man i'm melting right now.
venuslegacy9 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
wow that was intense, and so sad for Rin, but i felt you did the scene justice and it was handled well. I was moved by how you wrote the scene and the way you showed Sesshomaru's response, I could feel what he was feeling, even though it was circuitries and machinery you made it feel real, flesh and blood emotions he was going through and the conflict and struggle within him to do the right thing. You are a very talented writer, and I wonder how he will handle the situation next time, what side will come out stronger in his conflict between synthetic duty and human emotion?
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »