Reviews for Milady
Guest-hearter3 chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Hope you update again soon
Alisa-kun chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
Une histoire superbe, j’espère que tu l'as finira un jour.
Merci pour ton travail
Kat chapter 25 . 7/9/2017
Good to read the easy going way they talk and relate to each other like they are always on eachothers side rather than at odds. Having Rhetts father willingly go to see them gives the impression he may want to reconcile? Looking forward to more
ScarlettOR chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
Social stance has been a constant focal point in GWTW beside war and poverty, starting with Rhett throwing away his, he enticed Scarlett throwing away hers (so he could get her during the course), then he tried to regain his (in the name of his daughter, but truly for pushing her down to the ladder), and last she realized she wanted hers back too (because of Melly). For Haven's sake, that was the reason, Rhett became so rebellious in his youth at the beginning of GWTW, and Scarlett became so sad and lost by the end of GWTW, and in the years between their struggled to find their positions in the society (in addition to looking for love and lust).
Your story provides a different anchor point for these two, love and lust, connecting these two. So social stance could go to Halifax as they care. I wish you will continue on this track for this story, a more progressive relationship.
rhett's love chapter 24 . 4/19/2017
I love this chapter! I smiled at the beginning when she was thinking to herself about him losing control. I must admit I like this side of Rhett. To see him lose control with the woman he loves and to watch her enjoy and encourage him is fun. I was proud when he let her take over the meetings. It shows he trusts her with his business and how well they work together. I can't wait for more. I can see this being a long and well deserved story even going beyond their childs birth. Especially since these two are now enjoying their intimate moments so much.
heresvivi chapter 23 . 4/11/2017
Yay! A baby! I look forward to seeing Scarlett being different with Rhett's baby. I have to say I kind of miss Melanie and Ashley in this story. And couldn't Mammy come from Tara and help with the baby? Great update.
heresvivi chapter 22 . 4/11/2017
I love how Rhett and Scarlett made up. For now, anyway. I totally agree. If Rhett had truly tried to dazzle her with all of his passion Scarlett wouldn't have been able to resist falling for him. I love this story so much!
Katmee chapter 23 . 4/11/2017
I just re read the story from the start as its been awhile between updates and i like it even better than before! This more sensitive Scarlett took abit of getting used to in the begining but i find i really like her this way and she still has some of her spark and temper though this time for a good cause. I really like how Belle is depicted and how the topic of prostitution is dealt with, the bit where Scarlett asks Rhett if the "girls" have to sleep with old/ugly/young men made my skin crawl, and i feel like Rhett was perhaps a little bit ashamed - good considering how mm wrote him as practically flaunting his involvement with them. Really enjoying this and have to say your steamy scenes keep getting better in each of your fics.
rhett's love chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
I knew you would give us another chapter when the timing was right. I adored this chapter. Of course I enjoy seeing them happy and the fact that she was able to tell him what she liked about their love making was truly an eye opening experience for her. I was also amused when he started teaching her at the bank about the accounts and even involving Uncle Henry. For a woman back then to take the initiative to want to learn business was unheard of but very admirable . I loved the ending when he told ger wait and see when I lose control on purpose. He is so naughty but in a good way. Looking forward to more when you are able to post
heresvivi chapter 21 . 1/23/2017
I think Rhett could have waited until the morning to see Belle. But Rhett wouldn't be Rhett if he let Scarlett dictate his behavior. I assume he is trying to prevent his ward from discovering that the town Madame is his mother. What will happen when he finds out that Belle has been at their home?
rhae52 chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
Sweet ending. I like how Rhett was contrite but not overly so, he still is a man after all and physically made up of about 95-99% male pride. Scarlett is wonderful. Lovely story. Look forward to more. Thanks for posting.
rhett's love chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
I loved this chapter. It was sad at first watching her cry and knowing that she loves him as much as she does and he still has the ability to hurt her even if he doesn't mean to. I liked the ending. She definitely can't resist his kisses and he can't refuse her. I look forward to reading more
Zitta1992 chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
So good!
gumper chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
I love that this story is confronting, with a heavy dose of reality, the whole Belle thing. I don't think it gets enough attention at all in the novel (in that Rhett seems to take very little blame for it) and if I had been Scarlett I would have been all over this situation prior to agreeing to marry him (she knew a lot more of it before she marries him in GWTW than in your story). Anyway, although she is more mature and their relationship is more solid in this story, I cannot imagine her interacting with Belle and housing this child. I also do not think she should stand for his ownership of a brothel nor any continued relationship with a long term "mistress." I also, however, think that if Rhett loved her, he would not have any desire to stir all this up. He would know enough to subtly transition ownership out of this place so as not to be a future source of shame to any children they would have. He would know enough to stop hanging around there in order to avoid giving the impression that he was being unfaithful. He need not be rude or mean about it to Belle (who seems to get all this much more clearly than he does here!)...but if he loves Scarlett, she loves him and they want a good marriage than this whole situation just needs to end. He can go get a drink and play cards when he wants to somewhere else - not in the building where his former girl friend lives and where he has been with a bunch of the in house prostitutes. It's just not worth it.
2ldr chapter 20 . 1/15/2017
rhett is being an ungrateful asshole... i hope belle will remember her debt towards scarlett and will not try anything to turn rhett against her. Please punish rhett a little bit !