Reviews for Milady
magnolia1717 chapter 22 . 5/13
I have this in the book Rhett should have known how she felt physically about him and acted like your Rhett
magnolia1717 chapter 21 . 5/13
When I was a girl some thought it was okay for men not to be parents generation.
magnolia1717 chapter 20 . 5/13
Rhett should have stayed home!
magnolia1717 chapter 17 . 5/13
Butterfly McQueen as Prissy in the was is likeable in this chapter.
magnolia1717 chapter 15 . 5/13
Careen and John perfect...Happily ever is and Scarlette what can I say.I love them.I wish Rhett was a believer.
magnolia1717 chapter 14 . 5/13
That was nice of Scarlett to offer that Rose Mary could live with them.I think rhett was scared when he saw his Scarlett in the ocean or sea.
magnolia1717 chapter 13 . 5/13
Men don't do DH doesn't.I like Careen and John.
magnolia1717 chapter 12 . 5/13
Rhett loves his sister.I like his mother is going to love his new Rev and Careen are going to be perfect for each and Scarlett should have always lived by would have been happier.
magnolia1717 chapter 9 . 5/13
I strongly dislikeRhett's father.I love Scarlett and wade.I wish all the fanfiction was kinder to her tail on him.
magnolia1717 chapter 8 . 5/13
Love Rhett,Scarlett,and will be a good glad scarlett is over her crush with ashley. I never would have looked twice at him.I am a Rhett lover.
magnolia1717 chapter 7 . 5/13
I don't know the song...Scarlett is a good older sister.I never did like Suellen and why Frank didn't marry 20 years before.
magnolia1717 chapter 6 . 5/13
He is so loving.I adore him and she does love him even if she does not know it.
magnolia1717 chapter 5 . 5/13
I love them!Rhett is enchanted with scarlett and she does have feelings for him.
magnolia1717 chapter 4 . 5/13
I agree about scarlett being nicer than MM wrote her.I always thought she could be nicer with love.
magnolia1717 chapter 2 . 5/13
i like your scarlett-all your charactors