Reviews for The Predestination
Sapphire Lupe chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Loved it! Please update soon! This is an awesome fic! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! On my favs list!

Ja ne

Sapphire Lupe
Kitsanken chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
HooE. . .now that's quite the reunion.
Of course, it's a little confusing as to what's been going on in the intervening time since the fire and the present, but I'm sure the blanks will eventually be filled in, right?
Why is Kaoru off on her own? That's very brave for someone in her shape. And who are the two kids with Battousai? Are they familiar characters or OC's?
So many questions. . .hopefully they will be answered fairly soon.
As to whether Kenshin should meet up with Hiko. . .I'm not sure. I don't really have an opinion at this point. As you mentioned in you A/N. . .let's wait and see.
_x
Chiruken
PS This is still one of my favorite stories.
JML chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
Kenshin should meet up with Hiko; it ain't sometimes ain't a RK fic without the master!
ccslover chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
i really like this plot because itz different from what i have read...i hope you continue this even though itz been at least...8 months since you last update this fic _ well if you have this review i hope you will continue on with this story! .
Kitsanken chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
This is a wonderful story. I was just wondering if you'll be continuing it anytime soon?

I've been rereading it sporadically and finally decided to leave a review to ask if there will be more sometime.

I certainly hope so. I think this has the potential to be an awesome story!

_x

Chiruken
mercyangelofdeath chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
thats great please review can';t way to read more ur story is really got a zest to please update soon!:)
SailorSun1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
I was finally able to read your story and I love it so far and I hope the next chapter will come out soon. When it does please e-mail me so I can read and review it, also if you need help I can try to help you.
somebody chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
I really really like this story. Please update soon! I want to see what happens next!
yeni chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
hola me encanta sigue asi te lo agraeseria mucho.

chao

yeni
Rekka's Angel chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
No problem _ it's my pleasure reviewing your story. Wonderful chapter! I like how this story is progressing. I can't wait to read more! Hmm, a few errors in grammar, but nothing that distracted me from the story. So Kaoru's life is now in Kenshin's hands, huh. Very interesting. This story is definetly unique, and I like that. So many stories have been done that have pretty much the same plot (not that they're not good, actually a lot are excellent) but it's nice to read something diferent. You've got a great story going and I can't wait to read what will happen next!
infinite nemo chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
your writing style is slightly confusing. i skimmed this story a bit earlier, but i was distracted- however, it caught my interest so i reread it. - yah, definitely the way some of your sentences are formed. (not that i seem to make much more sense, eh? _)- possibly too many adjectives or whatever? - slight contradiction in the first chapter- you say the old man is blind, yet he talks about getting a glimpse of- (as i understand, he wants to be healed?- but you might want to find a different way to say it)- i guess it's just word choice. like, in the 6th paragraph in the first chapter, only confuses viewers more *due to* his monks' attire" rather than "judging from"? aish kenshin is evil.-it's a bit confusing. kenshin is 15, yet you say he's a young man? *shrug* (:-D i figured english wasn't your first language, and it was confirmed in chapter 2) - it's a really good story.- have you considered asking someone to edit/beta read for you? _ the second chapter was definitely much better written (oro- haha, now i'm questioning my own grammar)- i don't exactly understand himura's logic though. he hates megumi, so he's going after kaoru? (is it just because they are related?)- er, and why is kaoru suddenly afraid she can't hold himura's hand? *grin* interesting how kenshin asks for her life. i like it- and i can't wait to see what happens. what an interesting story. i hope you can update soon. (sorry for being so nitpicky about the mechanics! i hope you take it as constructive criticism and not b*tchyness!) _ (if you really need an editor i'd be willing to do it for you, but i can't really garuntee prompt replies.) -update soon please!
siLvEriris chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
nice chap! well.a nice plot too!

different from the ones i used to read!

keep it going please.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
interesting, wery interesting. Please continue and soon. I wanna see how this story works out.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Shizuka chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
oh hey! wow what an interesting fic! very very good in the chapt! hope you update again and keep up the Great work!