Reviews for Friday Night
Stupid? Pretty much
Worth reading? Yes
Entertaining? Absolutely
Ditz chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Yes, shouting does WONDERS.
Whenever I say:2 my sis: "Jillian, can you please come over here?" She dosnt do anything. When I say: "JILLIAN GET YER' STINGY AZZ BOOTY HERE RIIII FRIGGIN NOW"she comes. Im 11 am I a kid? XD
OneDayAtATime chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
I was laughing all the way past midnight. Thank you so much for this wonderful masterpiece, you fantastic person you!
leggo lover 99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
A master piece. I have never re-read a story this many times and still continued to laugh EVERY SINGLE TIME! This is pure perfection. Not my usual sort of thing, but I can make an exception. Plot, humour, awkwardness, fluff and genius of the author were all perfect. The phone conversations just killed me. :)

I know it's years since you wrote this, but is there any chance of a sequel?! I just really want to see the aftermath the next day for several reasons: 1) Splinter realising Leo went out with the enemy 2) Splinter realising Leo got drunk with the enemy 3) His brothers being worried about his innocnece 4) Mikey awkwardly questioning about teh whole sex on the bench thing and of course 5) His brothers giving him hell and threatening to kill him for being so stupid while teasing him relentlessly as Leo's suffering from a massive hangover.

Sorry, went on a tangent there. But honestly, this is one of the best FFs out there. Comedy gold. Thank you for writing a story that can brighten any dark day! :D
Teranovia chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
It was hilarious! I had so much fun! I love your writing style, how you write situations 3
MusicRocks807 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Honestly, I thought this was going to be absolutely ridiculous and random, and it did not disappoint. Thank you so much for helping me get through my sick and depressed day, because this is the best medicine I've ever discovered. She proposed with a sunglasses' frame. I just can't :')
xzoexangelx chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This is hilarious. Crying a bit and struggling to breathe type funny!
Chandrakantya chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Ah, Leorai; the sly kinky kunoichi and the leader fumbling dork.

This fic was an absolute masterpiece! Those 22.551 words were completely worth it! Who wouldn’t love Leo and Karai running around like in a chic flick, being careless and slightly idiotic, a drunken mess (mostly Leo)?

I love this fanfiction and I love them! I love everything! You crushed my heart with feels and then rebuilt it.

Few one-shots make you laugh so hard that you end up trembling on the floor, ugly crying, laughing again, fangirling hard and making sounds that I highly doubt are human.

Needless to say, the art on the picture looks wonderful ;D

Like, holy shit, are you kidding me?! I just can't...I can't...they are simply too much. It's magnificent and awful and awe inspiring and just so damned good that the pain is everywhere. You've ripped my heart out of my chest and now hold it before me burning away in your grasp.

All in all, this story just boosted my mood 100% and I am so happy I made the choice to read it (and probably will reread on and on). You, my dear, are a blessing for this fandom. A huge grin has literally split up my whole face while I am writing this review :D
Potatochan chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
This is so hilarious and awesome at the same time :D
Porsiona chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I would so want to read what happened the next morning for both Leo and Karai. love the way u write totally laughed my aoff. can't get over what Leo said to raph about sex on the beach cld not stop laughing. loves it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
"Look Mikey I just had Sex On the Beach and now my head hurts after it and I really don't have time for this."

There was silence on the other end."

Okay, now I just need to read a one-shot where Mikey goes to Raph to say that their older, oh so mature, fearless brother, is not so innocent anymore
guide-to-the-galaxy chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
This was such a hilarious, adorable and very, very down to earth fic! Besides being incredibky funny, it dealt with teenagers being teenagers- even if they've never really felt like they were. I love how you showed Leo gradually unraveling into something loose and easy and how you demonstrated that it is a struggle to just get out there, when you've never *been*. You did an amazing job with that, considering Leo and Karai had a lot of their childhood ripped away, which kinda bands them together.

I love how her laugh made his stomach flip, and the moment when their faces were so close...how Karai doesn't view Leo as a freak but as someone she can lean on, just a little. Even if neither will admit it.

But man was this sooooo so funny, all the little tricks they played, their banter- everything was spectacular!
Flamestar123456 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
AHHHHHH SOOO FUNNY I would've love to see Splinter's reaction to a drunk Leo! Amazing!
pownxmanonnie chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
i made and it was totally worth it!
i love the story it made me laugh so much XD
leo is so cute even when he's drunk CX
cmersol chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Nicely written and fun to read. May have dragged a tad bit at the ''Karai's room'' part but other than that ridiculously funny and quite enjoyable. Highly recommend giving it a read if you are in need of some laughs. Warning involves sex on the beach and squirrels.