Reviews for Realism
Michi-Dae chapter 18 . 8/10
it's taking too long! hurry up please!
Nyght elf chapter 18 . 6/17
So she received chakra? It was very well described, details were amazing! Thx for updating!
May525 chapter 17 . 6/11
Nooo! The chapter was so short...and I didn't even get in the mood yet...oh well, glad you updated anyways! Yosh she's going to be up soon!
Myrnaliz chapter 1 . 6/11
I like this story I hope to read the next chapter soon. I was really good. I'm excited to read chapter 18. It's getting really good.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 17 . 6/11
SHE DIDINT ASK TO BE THERE!

At the same time... (be sure to squeeze Kakashi's buttcheek)
InARealPickle chapter 17 . 6/11
Anticlimactic is the correct term. I like this story, but this was what? 150 words?
reebajee chapter 16 . 6/6
Whoa. Ibiki beats the existential crisis. I alway thought he'd be the type to create it in his victims.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 16 . 6/5
Woah
tiffanycr chapter 16 . 6/4
Yasssss
May525 chapter 16 . 6/4
Can't wait till the main character gets into the fanfic more! (assuming the main character is the OC)
May525 chapter 14 . 6/4
Worth it.
Superwin chapter 16 . 6/4
This is pretty good, the OC wasn't in the scene at all, Inochi has believable character development (for a drunk lol) and the story feels set to be faster and have the OC in it.
May525 chapter 12 . 6/4
You know that feeling you get when your reading something really long In explaining a concept? Boring, a little exciting, and a little slow feeling? But you know some of it is important to the story, even if its obvious? Or not obvious? I'm hoping it'll all be worth it.
May525 chapter 1 . 6/3