Reviews for Realism
eruki-sama chapter 25 . 1/17
First of all I sorry for this comments. This story made me sad all over. And I didn't like it. It showing something different than any other OC stories I used to read, and its slow burn.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 25 . 1/14
THE LITTLE BEAN!

MY HEART

(so glad to see an update. this story is realisic in how you're writing from the OC's perspective. it's heart breaking to them so frustrated at the situation. Thanks for letting us into this world you're creating! Keep it up. Excited to see how you'll grow as a writer.)
Moonacre BunBun chapter 20 . 1/14

DONT hurT THE LITTLE BEAN

OMG

hiRuZ3n!

IF YOU INVOLVE -d nz0u- THE LITTLE BEAN WILL BE HURT
orlha chapter 24 . 1/12
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo don't go into the crazy! Funny story I was going to ask you to mention her name Cuz I couldn't remember her name.. Then I remembered oh ya.. She doesn't remember her name either. Bwhahahaha

Thanks for updating!
tiffanycr chapter 24 . 1/12
OH FUCK
tiffanycr chapter 22 . 1/10
Thought for a second that it was Narita and sakura, dunno why
orlha chapter 22 . 1/10
She's really not having a good time, that's what's happening to her.. XD wonder who those two are.

Thanks for updating!
Superwin chapter 21 . 1/10
Oh hell yes, we’re back! Hope you’re not having RL problems, those always suck
bunnyguest chapter 21 . 1/10
wow just wow. can't to find out what is next
Re Lupa chapter 21 . 1/9
Yaaaay! More chapters! Can't wait to see the interrogations and the character development coming up- and well done with these chapters. It's interesting to come back to read this story after a while and see the perspective of a character without any idea of what she's doing to herself, haha
Besuto jeanisto chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Your fanfic should get a new name, because THAT isn't realism. If you thought about it for a good while then you'd know that NO ONE would react so arrogantly, no one would get out of the shock so quickly. Never mind the longgg chapter(s) about her family that really ISNT RELEVANT TO THE STORY IN ANY WAY. Also, while Konoha would probably be cruel to her, she wouldn't be treated that horribly. Just saying, she's way too calm and collected by all of this.
Michi-Dae chapter 18 . 8/10/2017
it's taking too long! hurry up please!
Nyght elf chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
So she received chakra? It was very well described, details were amazing! Thx for updating!
May525 chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
Nooo! The chapter was so short...and I didn't even get in the mood yet...oh well, glad you updated anyways! Yosh she's going to be up soon!
Myrnaliz chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I like this story I hope to read the next chapter soon. I was really good. I'm excited to read chapter 18. It's getting really good.