Reviews for L'Interdit
This is beautiful
Kimesita chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Wow what a great job!
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Absolutely stunning. What a beautiful way to tell this story. Thank you.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
So sad. It's funny how this is not addressed in the show except the few times Will makes an appearance.
I always thought she was the older sibling but, you may be right; Eric Stoltz is older than Tea.
Hamiltrash55 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I love this. I've always wanted to have a backstory of her parents and her discussing it with Henry and I think this is very lovely. Had me crying.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
This is ridiculously good! I've cried twice) and the idea of a journal, and the concept of them having a good laugh first - it's all so heart-warming! Thank you for writing this)
FriendLey chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Absolutely beautiful. You had me in tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This is amazing. I can't find adequate words. The insight and the development and how in character it was I mean amazing!
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This was an absolutley beautiful story. Loved it so much!
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Such a wonderfully touching story, I love the idea of Henry slowly "meeting" Elizabeth's parents through her over time. You accomplished that with such grace. What a great story!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This was absolutely beautifully written! I don't even know what to say other than it was SUCH a lovely read, /!; I think you really did the characters justice. My heart broke for Elizabeth, and it was just a really great read! 8' excited to see flashbacks to Elizabeth's parents on Season 3. Thank you for this story!
xx Sage
myhappywhenskiesaregrey chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Wow! That was really good! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This is really really perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Best fanfic I've ever read! Beautifully written , so true to character it could be a script! Thank you!
angeliena chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Love your story! Thank you!