Reviews for Elvis Got Hungry: The Real Story
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Elvis wouldn't eat Rico! He likes Rico.
sonny's wolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was great I loved the build up and the suspense too. I thought Rico had been eaten until the rest came into view lol. Ever thought about becoming a suspense writer?
losttimelady chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I like it. A bit of dark humor is good for the soul I find! That line, 'Did you eat Rico?', brilliant. I always loved the fact that's a sort of odd relationship Sonny and Elvis has, and I think that it's great that Sonny, as usual, ends up talking to Elvis. Nice one!
Smithy chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I can just imagine the story that Crockett would have to tell their superior regarding Rico's apparent demise. I wouldn't want to be in Sonny's shoes when he tells the man that Rico was offed by his pet 'gator. He'd never hear the end of it from Larry and John and the womenfolk, and Captain Castillo would have to inform Rico's family in New York that a dumb 'gator did him in. All the more reason to have a dog or cat as a pet rather than a 'gator. At least with a cat all you worry about is scratched up furniture and with a dog, you only have to worry about taking it for his or her regular constitutional. With a 'gator, you gotta worry about 'chicken' partners and wiping up blood. Not a very rosy picture at having a 'gator as a pet.
chopsticks chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Okay, so I finally just got my lazy ass around to reading this...

You chickened out too! Elvis was supposed to eat Rico, if I remember correctly from that distant conversation. And then something about a shoe poking out of his jaw...?

Ah well. This was still funny. Yeah, I found it funny. Deal with it. ;)

By the way, "speeded?" What the (expletive)? It's "sped," dah-ling. :)

Have a good one, and keep writing! :)

-chop
TommyBoybbi chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Elvis .. did you eat Rico? like that idea. Elvis didn't have enough screen time. Think what could have been with him around? Well at least he had a good meal .. should have mentioned if he kept eating the bad guys he was going to get indigestion. :)

TB
maestra chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Paige

A cute story, I really liked Elvis' toothy grin, one of my favorite memories of Crockett's pet.

So, can just imagine him with the blood all around and hissing as Gator's tend to do. LOL