Reviews for Saving Grace
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 10/15
K, so, I usually dont comment on the first chapter. But this was so vivid and amusing and REAL that I just had to send a review. I really like where this story seems to be going. My only criticism would be that their trip to Moedor wasnt at LEAST a day, lol. You made it sound like she dropped right outside the gates haha. And if that was the case, there wouldnt be any trees 3 Just that detail, and its perfect.
I demand for more, Sauron has only seen the beginning! (P.S. totally wanna see Sauron wanting to cuddle with her!)
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 14 . 12/18/2018
Well that was a plot twist I did not see coming o.O i'm hoping there will be more
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2018
I love this! This is the second Sauron story I’ve read and it’s great. The humor is great, it’s all great, so stop being so hard on yourself!
Commanderclown8 chapter 14 . 10/19/2018
Oh dang, sauron in the real world, this is gonna be good!
khawla chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
This is the best fanfiction i read it so far ! Please I want the next chapter very quickly!
Ganzademon chapter 14 . 9/12/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2018
I really want to see where this is going! Are you planning on updating any time soon?
AngelElmarlienHenning chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
love the story pleases update soon
gUest chapter 14 . 6/1/2018
We love you too! Almost in a creepy way considering how much I love this story
Odeveca chapter 6 . 6/2/2018
I like you writing from different perspectives your great at it :)
Towel chapter 14 . 5/31/2018
Hmm! This is an interesting development. Can't wait to see where you go with it!
Odeveca chapter 5 . 6/1/2018
Oh I love her internal monologue and Sauron at odds with himself is just too interesting well done
Odeveca chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
oooooohhh wow he is protective ;)
Odeveca chapter 2 . 6/1/2018
oh my! She just had a meltdown in front of Dark Lord... not sure how Sauron is going to get