Reviews for Mollycoddling
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 6/25
Hahaha! "Same mold." Teehee!

Love how you capture these two so well, they're just perfect.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
Great minds think alike...
Eva chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Awww
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Very much enjoyed this- one of the best characterizations of MollyArthur I've ever read. Loved the ending especially. Great job
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Molly was great in this scene in the book and I liked how you developed it here. Molly and Arthur were very sweet and natural together, and I liked the Fred-George/James-Sirius/Gideon-Fabian punchline.
Hi chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
You're an absolutely fantastic writer, and I LOVE your work! I've read all 104 of your stories, and they are amazing! Keep up the good work and keep writing!
Two Crossed Wands chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was so moving. Molly and Arthur are just the epitome of true love, both in terms of the love they have for each other and for their children. You always characterize them so well! Beautiful writing! :)
finite7incantatum chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Gorgeous, gorgeous writing! I'm so glad you show that Molly isn't mollycoddling Harry at all, but rather she is showing genuine motherly concern for him. As you so rightly mentioned, she SAW him after the third task. She hugged him, she saw how traumatized he was. Thank you for doing justice to her love, and Arthur's love, for Harry. I really liked the ending, too. Comparing Sirius, Fred and George, and the Prewetts was a nice touch :) And I especially liked the detail that Minerva is the one who mentioned to Molly Sirius, Fabian, and Gideon were of the same mold. Beautiful! An instant favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Also I love the insight into what the adults were thinking and feeling after Voldemort's return! We often identify with the kids but how terrifying must it have been for those who had already lived through the horror of Voldemort's first rise to power! Anyway I really liked this :)

Sabrina
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Molly and Arthur are THE best couple/parents/people :D I adore how much they love each other and their children (ALL of them, not just biological). Thank you for representing them so well! :)

xx

p.s. on a completely different note, happy birthday to your pennamesake! ;) lol
OfWhizzFizzing chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Lovely as usual - Arthur's way of dealing with Molly is so endearing: with great patience, he shows her reason... loved it
xx fizzy
cat chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Aww. You do a good job of making Molly's anxiety relatable. She gets loads of heat for that fight, but she did have good points - not wanting Harry to get even more hurt was not some hugely unreasonable thing she was asking.
kouw chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This sequence from the book is often on my mind. In my view Molly isn't coddling the trio at all: she seems much more aware of the actual danger and puts the safety of her loved ones before the cause. She is being a mother. In this shortfic you give her a voice qnd you give us insight in the marriage of Molly and Arthur. It was so well done and the ending had me smiling. Same mold. Indeed.
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This was a really lovely insight into a seemingly small moment. I always felt bad for Molly when Arthur didn't take her side, even though I wanted Harry to know what was going on. I enjoyed this a lot!

Sabrina
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
jadlfjaslf this was fantastically gorgeous! Thanks for giving Molly and Arthur the credit they deserve :') I love how much they care about Harry, and the inclusion of Sirius and the twins and Molly's brothers at the end was so lovely. Beautiful writing as always!